Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - President Obama and the birther situation.
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

President Obama and the birther situation.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Gas is off the hook, he still doesn't know what the heck we're doing with Libya. Under his watch both Duvalier and Aristide have returned to Haiti

ohhhh, ou bay barak chay Divalye ak Aristid la tou Daf...Ala mechan! Laughing

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
daphnee wrote:
Gas is off the hook, he still doesn't know what the heck we're doing with Libya. Under his watch both Duvalier and Aristide have returned to Haiti

On with you on that..mezanmi ginler Dahpnnee ap tout chanje political afflication to TEA Laughing Laughing ou bay Obama titid menm Ti Roz Laughing Laughing

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
daphnee wrote:

let's not play dumb here..how did he not know they we're coming to town??? The USA effing found Saddam in his rat hole and we don't know that Titid and Baby Doc we're coming back to town??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Arrow

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
daphnee wrote:

let's not play dumb here..how did he not know they we're coming to town??? The USA effing found Saddam in his rat hole and we don't know that Titid and Baby Doc we're coming back to town??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Arrow

who said he didn't know? Laughing You yourself just said the man is busy with 2.5 wars, gas prices, stalled economy, birthergate, etc.

I'm sure you could excuse the brother if Titid and Didi aren't atop the agenda! Shocked

Read this article...but wait until you're in a less sour, more contemplative, pensive mood! Laughing

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/obama-lost-in-thought/2011/04/26/AF0FrwsE_story.html?hpid=z3

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, Obama made a ton a dough as President this year and wants to tax himself to death, so I am wondering this man an idiot or actually an alien so I demand to confirm if he is a citizen.

That is a fair proposition.

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Personally, Obama made a ton a dough as President this year and wants to tax himself to death, so I am wondering this man an idiot or actually an alien so I demand to confirm if he is a citizen.

what the *&$^ did the white man say? Shocked Confused Laughing Arrow

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:

hilarious Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daph and JVJ

Is that not a fair proposition? The Libyan situation is quite bizarre we sent bombs and we do nothing, we sent missiles and we get lost in deciding what to do next. I say fight a war or don't fight nothing. It is time for some serious action. All for taking Libya after they take Haiti is all I ask. Maybe why Obama is a bit confused maybe he messed up the plan.

Also, this birth certificate nonsense he should of held off this till the presidential elections so he blasts them but he did it now like who cares. You just legitimized something not worth giving any credit too. Dems got serious problems because the Republicans always find a way to make them people to react.

dalida

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You got to love Donald trump. He got no shame in his game.

I think that birther issue had to be addressed.

He could not wait any longer to bring it out.
a lot of people were being curious about this bs.

Donald Trump will not run for President.
He knows he does run, he will be exposed.

It funny how mad Dafoune is for the Return of Duvaliver and Titid.
The men returned to their homeland for Christ sake.

The Gas price Genle ap frape NJ red papa. Laughing

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with jvj and dalida on this one.

It was time to put a stop to this madness.

While Obama was ignoring the beast, it was growing bigger and more threatening.

I guess this proves once again that no matter how absurd something may sound, if someone keeps repeating it long enough, it starts to sound like maybe it could be possible.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: