Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Good bye Celtics...
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Good bye Celtics...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Please, my Celtics fought hard but old age and injuries decimated the team and the thugs and their makat pals pull it off. Its all good, we fought hard and they gave it their best. Even when injured they stood up for Celtics pride and continued on while teams, especially those who wear purple draws, would fold in disgrace while taking off their jerseys acting like goons, the Celtics stood tall and continue to battle thugs to save the game of basketball. But tonight was not their night.

My hats off to the GREATEST BASKETBALL TEAM EVER MADE ON THIS EARTH, GREEN MACHINE SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!

2008 was a fluke epi ou bezwen pale Lakers mal ou pa menm ka repeat. BIG 3 tounen BIG Pweeeeeeeeettttttttt

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
Style? 19-0 run to end the game...10-0 personal run by Lebron! Very Happy

Yep...Styleeee!!! Razz

H1 ap mawon bod la pou kek jou...then will come back cussin' up a storm about the refs, and makats, and cheaters...and how the Celtics actually won the series...in his own mind, of course!
Gotta love my dude Pete Rock! Very Happy

he could not have been nothing else than a lawyer...
je chech, audacieux,
lebron tattoo makat put it on them monche....
those old bones were done and toasted three minutes left in the game....
i would love for LA or miami to make a move to get rondo, cause that team is done
Laughing

Wow, Doncue converted to a Heat fan, now he is a Laker and Heat fan just to hate the greatest team ever made.

Next year we gonna shine the GREEN LIGHT ON YALL, Heat and Laker fans you folks better get ready I am telling you!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: