Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - THE KM'S GENTLEMEN CLUB (THE MEN'S PRIVATE ROOM)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

THE KM'S GENTLEMEN CLUB (THE MEN'S PRIVATE ROOM)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranfo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
MINGOLOVE wrote:
NBA FINALS !!!

Do you guys think the Miami Heat still has a chance at winning the NBA 2011 Championship?

If not, do you think Boston Celtics, L.A lakers, Chicago Bulls, or San antonio Spurs will win the NBA finals?

In my opinion, there is no clear winner yet. But Chicago might cause some trouble for the teams they are going to play in the finals, but they might lose for lack of experience. L.A lakers don't seem to stand a chance. If Miami Heat beats the Celtics on april 10, they will help boost their confidence and who knows, they might make miracle.

But, at this point, anything can happen.

lakers will repeat big time, they are healthy and rolling since the all star break at this point they are the team to beat....14 wins and one loss.......
in my opinion miami heat lacks of a pure center to make a push for the title, even when haslem comes back it wouldn't make a big difference, next year miami heat will have a shot if pat riley makes some good trades...
i have a feeling the bulls might come out as the east champions and clash with the lakers in the finals, not that i am bias and all but i predict the lakers as the nba champions, demantim si nou kapab
Very Happy

Doncito, mwen fwenk demanti'w.... paske San Antonio ap byen jwe wi la...
san konte OKC and the Mavericks... anpil problem pou Lakers a L'ouest!
I'm rooting for my Chicago Bulls offcourse but they better bring their GNB
to the playoffs....
Bagay Miami Heat, jezu, mary, jozef... I don't know about that team! Too much talent and too much expectations!
My prediction, Bulls Vs. Spurs in the Final....

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ranfo wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
MINGOLOVE wrote:
NBA FINALS !!!

Do you guys think the Miami Heat still has a chance at winning the NBA 2011 Championship?

If not, do you think Boston Celtics, L.A lakers, Chicago Bulls, or San antonio Spurs will win the NBA finals?

In my opinion, there is no clear winner yet. But Chicago might cause some trouble for the teams they are going to play in the finals, but they might lose for lack of experience. L.A lakers don't seem to stand a chance. If Miami Heat beats the Celtics on april 10, they will help boost their confidence and who knows, they might make miracle.

But, at this point, anything can happen.

lakers will repeat big time, they are healthy and rolling since the all star break at this point they are the team to beat....14 wins and one loss.......
in my opinion miami heat lacks of a pure center to make a push for the title, even when haslem comes back it wouldn't make a big difference, next year miami heat will have a shot if pat riley makes some good trades...
i have a feeling the bulls might come out as the east champions and clash with the lakers in the finals, not that i am bias and all but i predict the lakers as the nba champions, demantim si nou kapab
Very Happy

Doncito, mwen fwenk demanti'w.... paske San Antonio ap byen jwe wi la...
san konte OKC and the Mavericks... anpil problem pou Lakers a L'ouest!
I'm rooting for my Chicago Bulls offcourse but they better bring their GNB
to the playoffs....
Bagay Miami Heat, jezu, mary, jozef... I don't know about that team! Too much talent and too much expectations! My prediction, Bulls Vs. Spurs in the Final....

LET ME WAIT FOR SUNDAY TO MAKE MY FINAL PREDILECTION ABOUT MY TEAM (THE MIAMI HEAT). IF WE BEAT THE CELTICS, CHANCES ARE THAT MY PLAYERS WILL GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE TO MAKE IT TO THE CONFERENCE FINALS. ALSO, I HEARD THAT PAT RILEY IS TRYING TO GET A CENTER TO PLAY FOR THE HEAT DURING THE PLAYOFF, HOPEFULLY THAT CENTER WILL BE ONE THAT CAN SCORE, BLOCK, AND REBOUND A LOT.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kattdakitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well hello gentlemen! hihihi

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kattdakitten wrote:

Hello Katoutou! Sa kap fèt!
Welcome to the GC and feel frtee to reply to any of our post here. But be advsied, you can use your pass to ask a question in the GC only once and it has to be a Friday. That's a rule EY came up with, which alllow a female member to come to the GC and ask a question to all males here. But she can only do that on Friday and just once and for all. Same applies for us men, we can go to the WC and ask a question to all the female members. Each male member can only use that pass once and only on a Friday.

So, for now you can reply to our post, but for nay questions to us, you gotta look forward to asking it on a Friday.

The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kattdakitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MINGOLOVE wrote:
kattdakitten wrote:

Hello Katoutou! Sa kap fèt!
Welcome to the GC and feel frtee to reply to any of our post here. But be advsied, you can use your pass to ask a question in the GC only once and it has to be a Friday. That's a rule EY came up with, which alllow a female member to come to the GC and ask a question to all males here. But she can only do that on Friday and just once and for all. Same applies for us men, we can go to the WC and ask a question to all the female members. Each male member can only use that pass once and only on a Friday.

So, for now you can reply to our post, but for nay questions to us, you gotta look forward to asking it on a Friday.

Gotcha Mango Tòtòt cheri! ! gotta love my girlie EY! LOL

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"....Click.. Clack.. Click.. Clack.... ~KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~ Oooooooh Boysssss... Its Fun Fridaysssss... " The Ladies Await Your Question...

Knock Knock.. Helloo?? Helloo?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well! Well! Well! Hello G's!

I have a case scenario(true story) for you all which will also incude my question(s) for you. I hope y'all ready.

So, I have an old College friend(of Haitian & Bahamian descendance born and raise in the US) who is married to this FULL-BLOWN Haitian brother , born in haiti but grew up in the US. They are not newlyweds but they haven't been married for thatt long either. I suppose they had a pact where nothing(fantasies included) should NOT be kept from each other or outside of the marriage. Although they may not act upon them, but they are to be shared with each other. Are you guys following thus far? Very Happy

Let's fast forward! Their fifth wedding anniversary is now coming up in September. They are going away to Europe, I believe. So, my homegirl wants to have a threesome with this European Ex of hers since she and her hubby will be there in the first place, it's convenient( her words not mine...LOL). Now, the husband is not too fond of the idea but he had conceded. So this affair is all set. HOWEVER, the ex wants to also bring HIS girl into the hoopla as well but the wife( my friend refuses to have a party of four)....

So now my question for you gents is the folowing: placed in this situation, what would you do? and then I will come back to dish out the rest and ask my final and most IMPORTANT question!

Hehehehe! Thank you wi!

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**GULP!!** That sounds like some Melanie and Derwin ish! Very Happy

My take on it is if you're willing to go the menag3 route, hey what's one more! This isn't the time for selfishness or timidity.

Just lookin' at it from dude's point of view, after the fact, it's gonna hit you like a ton of bricks, "WTF...I just let another dude PENETRATE my WIFE...(and I didn't even get a million dollars out of it! Shocked )

As for the young lady who came up with the proposition, perhaps she should consider finding another fantasy to fulfill...perhaps one that DOESN'T entail having sex with a European ex...just a thought...unreasonably prudish as it may sound!

I mean 5 years of marriage and presumably sleeping with ONLY one mate...is a pretty long time... (in dog years)...so I can empathize!

Can't wait to hear what's in store for your diamond anniversary...Assuming of course your union doesn't dissolve after having been wildly doggied by your ex in the presence of your approving (read: teeth-gnashing) hubby-in year 5! Cool

Well it SOUNDED like a good idea at the time, your honor!

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Talk about some progressive Haitians Laughing Laughing Bon kote moun sa yo rete mezanmi.

I hate answering hypothetical questions in general and this is some off the wall type ish..but for the sake of discussion.....

Being that I (progressive husband in this scenario) have already agreed upon this menaj Rolling Eyes ...clearly wifey is being a lil selfish here and since its HER fantasy its her right to only want to be the main course. Laughing However in this sense if she's OK with all of this clearly she wouldn't mind me joining the europeans for their own version of the fantasy..since I'm so willing to oblige in all Cool

The only brightside to all of this is when its my turn, she will feel compelled to do whatever i want.

But realistically speaking this is definitely the begining of the end for this couple..I get wantign to explore fantasies and all but when you start to include outsiders into the mix...only bad things can come from it.

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Seems to me she wants to be the only star of the show, and maybe she can't handle seeing her husband sticking it to another woman. It looks like the ex'girl doesn't agree unless she's present...

In my humble opinion this hole situation is wrong only because there are to much feelings involved. It would be better to do it with a complete stranger, with no strings attached.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: