Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - THE KM'S GENTLEMEN CLUB (THE MEN'S PRIVATE ROOM)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

THE KM'S GENTLEMEN CLUB (THE MEN'S PRIVATE ROOM)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kompa Love wrote:
In my humble opinion this hole situation is wrong only because there are to much feelings involved. It would be better to do it with a complete stranger, with no strings attached.

You'd think so too right..but ko'm se famn nan pale la..this is where I think her logic is...first off apparently gen unresolved feelings for the European dude... but when it comes to the fantasy she wants it to be pleasureable so not only are the feeling their for both her hubby and the ex..but she has experienced both so she is gauranteed to maximize the experience as opposed to gettin someone she never been with before. Laughing

Famn nan vle kontrole tout bagay and have all the pleasure to herself Laughing Laughing

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:
Kompa Love wrote:
In my humble opinion this hole situation is wrong only because there are to much feelings involved. It would be better to do it with a complete stranger, with no strings attached.

You'd think so too right..but ko'm se famn nan pale la..this is where I think her logic is...first off apparently gen unresolved feelings for the European dude... but when it comes to the fantasy she wants it to be pleasureable so not only are the feeling their for both her hubby and the ex..but she has experienced both so she is gauranteed to maximize the experience as opposed to gettin someone she never been with before. Laughing

Famn nan vle kontrole tout bagay and have all the pleasure to herself Laughing Laughing

Apres sa dam la di comme yap en europe, it's convenient...LOL anmwey! I truly feel bad for the husband..si se mwen m'jetem while I still can Wink

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kompa Love wrote:
Apres sa dam la di comme yap en europe, it's convenient...LOL anmwey! I truly feel bad for the husband..si se mwen m'jetem while I still can Wink

i sure as hell don't...misye yon neg sot...i get wanting to please your wife..men ou pa yon gason si'w ka kite madam get you to agree to a menaj with another dude on top of tht her EX Shocked ....unless misye bi-curious himself Rolling Eyes

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kompa Love wrote:
Seems to me she wants to be the only star of the show, and maybe she can't handle seeing her husband sticking it to another woman. It looks like the ex'girl doesn't agree unless she's present...

Being that the men didn't reply sooner so today is my Friday so Im gonna throw in a thought while Im in the mood...

K'Love... I agree with your point. If you're gonna do it, be "SMART" about it so that it doesn't affect the future of the relationship or in this case "marriage". People just get so stuck "in the moment" without thinking what tomorrow will bring with actions today. If I felt that something like this would shake or jeopardize my relationship, then its a Dead Story #nodiscussion. Im a believer of fulfilling fantasies, no doubt, as long as its WELL thought out. Making sure all angles are covered & discussed.

I truly don't get how can a husband be "okay" with fullfilling a 3some with her EX. If I were to bring such "scenario" to my Partner, he would be finished with me at simply having the "thought". A very involved woman backtracking to her EX speaks high volume. An EX shouldn't be a thought or a discussion in the bedroom.. Its very obvious her feelings are still active for this EX.

Some married couples go to far extents to please their mate.. if that involves bringing a 3 party in the mix for some Temporary FUN Pleasure, then in the name of the Freaky-Freak, Go for yours!.. Just don't forget that Temporary Guilty Pleasure can also "backfire" & possibly bring you a case of "Bull-Ish" that you didn't expect. The risk is yours to take.. Guess its up to the persons involved to see if its "worth" it... In the name of LOVE, some situations aren't worth it.. and I believe this is one of them.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:
Kompa Love wrote:

i sure as hell don't...misye yon neg sot...i get wanting to please your wife..men ou pa yon gason si'w ka kite madam get you to agree to a menaj with another dude on top of tht her EX Shocked ....unless misye bi-curious himself Rolling Eyes

Straight up KC! .. Either Bi-Curious.. or he got something for BOTH of their a$$es... (I watch enough First 48 & Snapped.. Things some people do in the Crime of Passion. Mess around, when you see these two missing in Europe, you know whats REALLY good.. I'm telling you ITS A SET UP! LMAO!)

Ranfo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

3somes are over rated... especially when they're planned....
this girl is wrong because she wants her cake and eat it too!
if she would allow dude to bring someone too then it would be allgood!

michoulove

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good morning gentlemen!

Today's friday and according to the bylaws, I am entitled to pose any question my heart desires. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS: I know most of you men are bonafide DRY EYES slash VEST MAWON CARRIERS Rolling Eyes so, don't make me do this in vain!

uuuhummm! Ok, I hosted a pleasure party back in March (we had tons of fun although the presenter was kinda boring). Anywho, we all know that the anus is the most sensitive part of the male body and according to her some men enjoy it a lot when their mates play with that specific part of their bodies. She even gave us tips for properly fondeling with your derrieres Laughing Laughing Laughing

My question to you is: Would you allow your girl to stick her finger in your anus or simply lick it? In your opinion, does that make a guy gay for allowing it? What are you limits when it comes to your bouda? Je vous ecoute Cool

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i will be blunt here, FoCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Evil or Very Mad

my jewels that is as far i will let my partner play with
i can't even fathom the idea of having a prostate check in the near future
stay away from my bouda, one freaking way out that was what it was designed for and i am determined to keep it that way Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

love you michou
Very Happy
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

michoulove

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
i will be blunt here, FoCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Evil or Very Mad

my jewels that is as far i will let my partner play with
i can't even fathom the idea of having a prostate check in the near future
stay away from my bouda, one freaking way out that was what it was designed for and i am determined to keep it that way Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

love you michou
Very Happy

Thanks Don! Laughing Laughing luv u 2 baby.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M'tande moun kon ki don't knock something til you try it..but i am banging a HELL NO...Like doncue said if you not Physician with credentials nan prostate examinations..the closest way you gettin to my anus is passin me a roll of toilet paper when I'm taking care of business Laughing Laughing

I won't say that a guy who engages in that activity is necessarily gay but the stats don't lie Laughing

Michoulove apre'w te vin approache'm avek pawol fondeling derrieres mwen tap offri pou nou expirme sou ou avan paske I'm a gentleman and ladies must go first Cool

na wer sa'l bay Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: