Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - FIRING OF BILL CLINTON
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FIRING OF BILL CLINTON
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Another thing mentioned also, there will be no women in cabinet, as the PM designate said because the women he has requested to joined felt it was a risk. What? People we are in a modern era folks.

So no diversity in this cabinet? Another problem to be addressed at a later date. Come on, Martelly your cabinet got to reflect the country bro contrary to what I hear your new PM wants.

what no women in the cabinet have to do with anything as long the best people were selected for the job that's all that matter why having a unqualified woman doing a job while we have many more qualify man why? to be politicly correct no way jose give the best people for the job period who care if it's a woman turn man.

Well, the constitution was amended to reflect the lack of women in higher leadership in the country. Did you know women make up 55% of the population and not one is represented in high government office? Does that reflect Haitian society?

We are in the modern era, there are many women that can lead and there are too many of them in the country that they don't exist in government.

what do you mean by not one in high government office cause last time i checked MLL has been in high gorvenment position for the longest

After they called her a lesbian and other nonsense, it would not say she had a fair shake either bro.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Minkijan,

Thank you for the complete article.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Minkijan,

Thank you for the complete article.

My pleasure.

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Another thing mentioned also, there will be no women in cabinet, as the PM designate said because the women he has requested to joined felt it was a risk. What? People we are in a modern era folks.

So no diversity in this cabinet? Another problem to be addressed at a later date. Come on, Martelly your cabinet got to reflect the country bro contrary to what I hear your new PM wants.

what no women in the cabinet have to do with anything as long the best people were selected for the job that's all that matter why having a unqualified woman doing a job while we have many more qualify man why? to be politicly correct no way jose give the best people for the job period who care if it's a woman turn man.

Well, the constitution was amended to reflect the lack of women in higher leadership in the country. Did you know women make up 55% of the population and not one is represented in high government office? Does that reflect Haitian society?

We are in the modern era, there are many women that can lead and there are too many of them in the country that they don't exist in government.

what do you mean by not one in high government office cause last time i checked MLL has been in high gorvenment position for the longest

After they called her a lesbian and other nonsense, it would not say she had a fair shake either bro.

her being a lesbian only show how open minded we are as a nation tell me how many gay or lesbian you know in high government position in the US

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
dalida wrote:
Problem is not even the word.

If this guys think that the International community will give them all that money to rebuild Haiti, they have another thing coming.

This government has so many other issues it can tackle to make them look at least a little credible. We have corruption, which is to me the number one issue to address if they are really serious about change.

But you vle jere lajan yo poko janm manyen nan vi yo.

This is a just joke.

Ann swiv toujou.

how do you want them to do that with no money and don't you think at one somebody need to ask Mr. Clinton what happen with all the money raise for haiti.

Seriously, do you need money to pass legislation? No, you need money to enforce the law, but neither has been done so what you are talking about?

you can pass legislation all you want H1 but until you have a force in place to enforce them it's nothing will get done and that need money to be done.

Here is the problem with that though you need legislation to make sure whatever force you have is actually a legal one. So again you need legislation, once that come into effect then you can asses force and cost but having neither means what nothing.

I will give credit to one thing I did hear that I found interesting, the issue of getting loans. Rouzier mentioned in the interview he wanted to have Haiti get money thru loans. I do agree with him you cannot be in a charity mode all the time to get equity.

But here is the problem for Haiti, for the last couple of decades when loans were freely given to the government, people stole from it and nothing were ever used to appropriate the expenditures. So now it got so bad for Haiti they started recently to default on loans and given the weak treasury spending a majority of the national debt to cover costs associated with past government loan borrowing.

Just last year almost all the loans have been forgiven. Why would international lenders go back give you money again given the Haitian treasury is broke, no economic vitality, no legitimate judicial system, and no means of repayment anytime soon.

You see here lies the quandry that Haiti is in but how can they borrow hmmmm a tricky dance. That is where Clinton can really help but I guess he is not needed.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:

her being a lesbian only show how open minded we are as a nation tell me how many gay or lesbian you know in high government position in the US

maybe you forgot it was not done in the guise of openness it was used to deny the right to be PM. Actually Obama got several go check it out!!!! Actually so did Bush

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Minkijan

Did you read the comment very carefully to understand what it means?

Quote:
we try to do our best to keep President Clinton

We try are best to keep President Clinton, the former President of the United States, that essentially means they don't want him. The man is there now what is there to trying to keep for. Read between the lines what tha means, its another way of saying GOOD BYE!!! Apparently, there might be reason why he does not stay.

A nice way of saying Clinton is gone.

H1, I don't think they can get rid of Clinton that easily, it could very well be a way to put some pressure on Clinton as well because things are not moving fast enough.

Let's not put the carriage before the horse here, I think we should wait and see.

I did forget to address one issue here, you asked where I got my news from apparently from the same source the article got it s from the radio that got simulcast on the internet to my office. Sorry I don't record my news listening but also got calls with others in the motherland venting out there views as well. That source I will not disclose so I hope that makes it clear.

Apparently, your article did not dispute what I alleged either so thanks nonetheless for backing up my view which I doubt was your true intentions.

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:

maybe you forgot it was not done in the guise of openness it was used to deny the right to be PM. Actually Obama got several go check it out!!!! Actually so did Bush

we talking about 2 different person here Hla i'm talking about Marie Laurence lasec (not sure of the spelling) not your girl Laughing

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
dalida wrote:
Problem is not even the word.

If this guys think that the International community will give them all that money to rebuild Haiti, they have another thing coming.

This government has so many other issues it can tackle to make them look at least a little credible. We have corruption, which is to me the number one issue to address if they are really serious about change.

But you vle jere lajan yo poko janm manyen nan vi yo.

This is a just joke.

Ann swiv toujou.

how do you want them to do that with no money and don't you think at one somebody need to ask Mr. Clinton what happen with all the money raise for haiti.

Seriously, do you need money to pass legislation? No, you need money to enforce the law, but neither has been done so what you are talking about?

you can pass legislation all you want H1 but until you have a force in place to enforce them it's nothing will get done and that need money to be done.

Here is the problem with that though you need legislation to make sure whatever force you have is actually a legal one. So again you need legislation, once that come into effect then you can asses force and cost but having neither means what nothing.

I will give credit to one thing I did hear that I found interesting, the issue of getting loans. Rouzier mentioned in the interview he wanted to have Haiti get money thru loans. I do agree with him you cannot be in a charity mode all the time to get equity.

But here is the problem for Haiti, for the last couple of decades when loans were freely given to the government, people stole from it and nothing were ever used to appropriate the expenditures. So now it got so bad for Haiti they started recently to default on loans and given the weak treasury spending a majority of the national debt to cover costs associated with past government loan borrowing.

Just last year almost all the loans have been forgiven. Why would international lenders go back give you money again given the Haitian treasury is broke, no economic vitality, no legitimate judicial system, and no means of repayment anytime soon.

You see here lies the quandry that Haiti is in but how can they borrow hmmmm a tricky dance. That is where Clinton can really help but I guess he is not needed.

any legislation done won't mean nothing until the juridical system is somewhat capable of doing his share. I say make a clean up in the system as some kind of warning to everybody else then you start creating new legislation cause everybody will understand not follow the new law can cost them their job and who wants to lose a job in haiti.

it's a good thing to see how much our new PM understand our financial standing and explain clearly what step to be taking next to take us out of this mess and also offer to work in transparent with the international community, this right here it's what needed for any country development and i respect him for that.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:

we talking about 2 different person here Hla i'm talking about Marie Laurence lasec (not sure of the spelling) not your girl Laughing

Come on brother, I am talking about Michelle Pierre Louis, mercie frem!!! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: