Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - FIRING OF BILL CLINTON
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FIRING OF BILL CLINTON
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I kind of see where Rouzier is coming from. I think he doesn't want Haiti to just be a charity country. If Haiti just benefit form Clinto charity funds, they won't get any loans form international banks. I think that's what he meant by we're trying to keep Clinton. They want to form an institution that won't leave off charity but one that is serious enough for banks to loan them money for projects and not wait for charity form japan, usa and elsewhere.

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
I kind of see where Rouzier is coming from. I think he doesn't want Haiti to just be a charity country. If Haiti just benefit form Clinto charity funds, they won't get any loans form international banks. I think that's what he meant by we're trying to keep Clinton. They want to form an institution that won't leave off charity but one that is serious enough for banks to loan them money for projects and not wait for charity form japan, usa and elsewhere.

BOOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
dalida wrote:
Problem is not even the word.

If this guys think that the International community will give them all that money to rebuild Haiti, they have another thing coming.

This government has so many other issues it can tackle to make them look at least a little credible. We have corruption, which is to me the number one issue to address if they are really serious about change.

But you vle jere lajan yo poko janm manyen nan vi yo.

This is a just joke.

Ann swiv toujou.

how do you want them to do that with no money and don't you think at one somebody need to ask Mr. Clinton what happen with all the money raise for haiti.

Seriously, do you need money to pass legislation? No, you need money to enforce the law, but neither has been done so what you are talking about?

you can pass legislation all you want H1 but until you have a force in place to enforce them it's nothing will get done and that need money to be done.

Here is the problem with that though you need legislation to make sure whatever force you have is actually a legal one. So again you need legislation, once that come into effect then you can asses force and cost but having neither means what nothing.

I will give credit to one thing I did hear that I found interesting, the issue of getting loans. Rouzier mentioned in the interview he wanted to have Haiti get money thru loans. I do agree with him you cannot be in a charity mode all the time to get equity.

But here is the problem for Haiti, for the last couple of decades when loans were freely given to the government, people stole from it and nothing were ever used to appropriate the expenditures. So now it got so bad for Haiti they started recently to default on loans and given the weak treasury spending a majority of the national debt to cover costs associated with past government loan borrowing.

Just last year almost all the loans have been forgiven. Why would international lenders go back give you money again given the Haitian treasury is broke, no economic vitality, no legitimate judicial system, and no means of repayment anytime soon.

You see here lies the quandry that Haiti is in but how can they borrow hmmmm a tricky dance. That is where Clinton can really help but I guess he is not needed.

any legislation done won't mean nothing until the juridical system is somewhat capable of doing his share. I say make a clean up in the system as some kind of warning to everybody else then you start creating new legislation cause everybody will understand not follow the new law can cost them their job and who wants to lose a job in haiti.

it's a good thing to see how much our new PM understand our financial standing and explain clearly what step to be taking next to take us out of this mess and also offer to work in transparent with the international community, this right here it's what needed for any country development and i respect him for that.

Monche, this is politics and what people say in a vacuum is not always practical. All I ask for the government to be more cautious in what they are saying.

Haiti is a mess beyond a mess in a fronts and to be removing respected world leaders assigned to help rebuild based on notion of pride but not of reality, not a good look.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:

XXPLO

Here is the reality where Rouzier goes astray, the BANKS thru various countries has already forgiven several billions on debt on unpaid loans. Why would these international banks go back one year later and start loaning to a country like Haiti whose economy is broken and does not have a good track record on paying on their debt. Remember its those debts that got Haiti financially broken.

No bank in their right mind is going to invest and actually they won't. But I do agree with Rouzier though Haiti cannot function without loans and it cannot survive on charity either.

Nap suiv

Last edited by Haitianone on Wed May 25, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
dalida wrote:
Problem is not even the word.

If this guys think that the International community will give them all that money to rebuild Haiti, they have another thing coming.

This government has so many other issues it can tackle to make them look at least a little credible. We have corruption, which is to me the number one issue to address if they are really serious about change.

But you vle jere lajan yo poko janm manyen nan vi yo.

This is a just joke.

Ann swiv toujou.

how do you want them to do that with no money and don't you think at one somebody need to ask Mr. Clinton what happen with all the money raise for haiti.

Seriously, do you need money to pass legislation? No, you need money to enforce the law, but neither has been done so what you are talking about?

you can pass legislation all you want H1 but until you have a force in place to enforce them it's nothing will get done and that need money to be done.

Here is the problem with that though you need legislation to make sure whatever force you have is actually a legal one. So again you need legislation, once that come into effect then you can asses force and cost but having neither means what nothing.

I will give credit to one thing I did hear that I found interesting, the issue of getting loans. Rouzier mentioned in the interview he wanted to have Haiti get money thru loans. I do agree with him you cannot be in a charity mode all the time to get equity.

But here is the problem for Haiti, for the last couple of decades when loans were freely given to the government, people stole from it and nothing were ever used to appropriate the expenditures. So now it got so bad for Haiti they started recently to default on loans and given the weak treasury spending a majority of the national debt to cover costs associated with past government loan borrowing.

Just last year almost all the loans have been forgiven. Why would international lenders go back give you money again given the Haitian treasury is broke, no economic vitality, no legitimate judicial system, and no means of repayment anytime soon.

You see here lies the quandry that Haiti is in but how can they borrow hmmmm a tricky dance. That is where Clinton can really help but I guess he is not needed.

any legislation done won't mean nothing until the juridical system is somewhat capable of doing his share. I say make a clean up in the system as some kind of warning to everybody else then you start creating new legislation cause everybody will understand not follow the new law can cost them their job and who wants to lose a job in haiti.

it's a good thing to see how much our new PM understand our financial standing and explain clearly what step to be taking next to take us out of this mess and also offer to work in transparent with the international community, this right here it's what needed for any country development and i respect him for that.

Monche, this is politics and what people say in a vacuum is not always practical. All I ask for the government to be more cautious in what they are saying.

Haiti is a mess beyond a mess in a fronts and to be removing respected world leaders assigned to help rebuild based on notion of pride but not of reality, not a good look.

ah monche Hla either he will do what he said or not, i don't know but this is a great start and he clearly show leadership material which we really need right now.

pride? this is the country reality Hla Clinton have done a good job of managing the fund so far and somebody finally have some you know what to question him and you talking about pride this is about reality my friend not pride.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Minkijan

Did you read the comment very carefully to understand what it means?

Quote:
we try to do our best to keep President Clinton

We try are best to keep President Clinton, the former President of the United States, that essentially means they don't want him. The man is there now what is there to trying to keep for. Read between the lines what tha means, its another way of saying GOOD BYE!!! Apparently, there might be reason why he does not stay.

A nice way of saying Clinton is gone.

H1, I don't think they can get rid of Clinton that easily, it could very well be a way to put some pressure on Clinton as well because things are not moving fast enough.

Let's not put the carriage before the horse here, I think we should wait and see.

I am not here to bash Micky non, it is what I call friendly critic because the other side is looking so I think before they do someone puts it out there so the government knows maybe this is not a good move.

Look, it only shows the thinking and trust me its not a good move and will straight create a situation these people cannot handle but why flirt with it?

Map suiv.

H1, The reason why I asked was because I didn’t see where the PM stated that he wouldn’t hire women in his government, but based on what you said here it seems like ou dans le secret des dieux donk I’ll take your words for it.

Map suiv.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Minkijan

Quote:

We try are best to keep President Clinton, the former President of the United States, that essentially means they don't want him. The man is there now what is there to trying to keep for. Read between the lines what tha means, its another way of saying GOOD BYE!!! Apparently, there might be reason why he does not stay.

H1, I don't think they can get rid of Clinton that easily, it could very well be a way to put some pressure on Clinton as well because things are not moving fast enough.

Let's not put the carriage before the horse here, I think we should wait and see.

I am not here to bash Micky non, it is what I call friendly critic because the other side is looking so I think before they do someone puts it out there so the government knows maybe this is not a good move.

Look, it only shows the thinking and trust me its not a good move and will straight create a situation these people cannot handle but why flirt with it?

Map suiv.

H1, The reason why I asked was because I didn’t see where the PM stated that he wouldn’t hire women in his government, but based on what you said here it seems like ou dans le secret des dieux donk I’ll take your words for it.

Map suiv.

Sometimes brother you don't want to go there, I know you are Haitian and don't trust your kind but reassure I don't make up stories. The sad part is in the guise to try to illegitimize a brother you failed to even look at your evidence. This is from the same source you got referred too

Quote:
" Regarding the presence of women in his government, Daniel Gérard Rouzier affirms "I would like this, I have contacted a maximum of women, but not everyone wants to take that risk, but I would like to have as many women as possible."

http://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-3022-haiti-politic-economy-unemployment-donors-rouzier-clarifies-his-future-actions-part-ii.html

You see that comment means there will be very little if any in this government because they don't want to take the risk. A very stereotypical comment to make. Maybe you got another view of this.

Surprise you did not see this!!!

Any more commentary?

I doubt I will be getting a thank you anytime soon Laughing Laughing Laughing

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Minkijan

Quote:

Map suiv.

Map suiv.

Sometimes brother you don't want to go there, I know you are Haitian and don't trust your kind but reassure I don't make up stories. The sad part is in the guise to try to illegitimize a brother you failed to even look at your evidence. This is from the same source you got referred too

Quote:
" Regarding the presence of women in his government, Daniel Gérard Rouzier affirms "I would like this, I have contacted a maximum of women, but not everyone wants to take that risk, but I would like to have as many women as possible."

http://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-3022-haiti-politic-economy-unemployment-donors-rouzier-clarifies-his-future-actions-part-ii.html

You see that comment means there will be very little if any in this government because they don't want to take the risk. A very stereotypical comment to make. Maybe you got another view of this.

Any more commentary?

H1-Are you serious, how do you come with these things? are you now a clairvoyant?

I think you are trying to read too much into what the guy said.

Let me re-post the exact same quote for you. Did you read the part where he said that" I would like to have as many women as possible"?

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Minkijan

Quote:

Map suiv.

Map suiv.

Quote:

Any more commentary?

H1-Are you serious, how do you come with these things? are you now a clairvoyant?

Let me re-post the exact same quote for you. Did you read the part where he said that" I would like to have as many women as possible"?

Can you read bro?

Did you read the rest of the comment that is just a part? Are you serious?

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
MinkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Minkijan

Quote:

Map suiv.

Map suiv.

Quote:

Any more commentary?

Can you read bro?

Did you read the rest of the comment that is just a part? Are you serious?

I read it clearly my man, I highlighted that part since it seems like you totally missed it.

I think you gave this article you own interpretation, donk nap kitel mache
Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: