Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NBA Playoffs
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NBA Playoffs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Lakers are done mathematically don't kid yourselves. The Celtics still have two home games left given the devastating trade that force down the throats of the Celtics by the NBA the results are coming to fluation.

I will say this if the Heat choke both games I really don't see them winning the serious. The Heat got to win one of the boston home games to win the series.

Ki devasting trade sa? Fot kiyes li ye anko? Laughing Laughing Only H1

pitit this has been the talk for the longest...leu Celtic te fek komanse ak Knicks yo and they were winning by a couple of points in the 1st two games se minm penpenp la m te tande..lol Whenever his boys are scrambling it always comes back to the devastating trade..lol

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Lakers are done mathematically don't kid yourselves. The Celtics still have two home games left given the devastating trade that force down the throats of the Celtics by the NBA the results are coming to fluation.

I will say this if the Heat choke both games I really don't see them winning the serious. The Heat got to win one of the boston home games to win the series.

O.F.F. the lakers prove again and again they can beat anybody on their home court, mavericks were 2 up against miami and they lost the next 4 games and lose the championship, the lakers are able to do just that, i am concerned but not panicked, look for a blow out the next game in dallas.....you better believe it...i aint scurred Very Happy
@ h1 yo dim garnett had surgery for hip replacement and ray allen is nursing a broken ankle, abit la te do rele fot vre wi, it's not fair, D-wade has no respect for the senior citizens, vye jes wade vye jes
Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doncue,

I not gonna say that its OVer but you're wrong on oen thing...Lakers yo poko jamn leve yon defi konsa...in fact the last time they went 0-2 was in the Finals against the celtics in 08..and THEY LOST!

Losing 2 games of an opening series on the ROAD is one thing..having to win 3 of 5 on the road in the playoffs is another...even if it is the Dalls Mavericks

although its not immpossible...bagay yo pa bon pou LA ditou

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:
Doncue,

I not gonna say that its OVer but you're wrong on oen thing...Lakers yo poko jamn leve yon defi konsa...in fact the last time they went 0-2 was in the Finals against the celtics in 08..and THEY LOST!

Losing 2 games of an opening series on the ROAD is one thing..having to win 3 of 5 on the road in the playoffs is another...even if it is the Dalls Mavericks

LA LOSE=KOBE LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a la kontan m ta kontan!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
konpaconvert wrote:
Doncue,

selman pa mete ves maron non daphnee hmmmm, tann lakers pedu 4 games avan nou vinn fete laa....wa sonje mwen te palew...by the way your nets are looking good in the playoffs Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
konpaconvert wrote:
Doncue,

selman pa mete ves maron non daphnee hmmmm, tann lakers pedu 4 games avan nou vinn fete laa....wa sonje mwen te palew...by the way your nets are looking good in the playoffs Laughing

ki Nets sa papa...m te jamn sipote NETS? and pa fe bosal ave'm non plus Twisted Evil Razz Razz

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
konpaconvert wrote:
Doncue,

ki Nets sa papa...m te jamn sipote NETS? and pa fe bosal ave'm non plus Twisted Evil Razz Razz

mwen pap fe bossal avew cherie ever, but fok mwen te baw yon ti tap bo dadaw, ou enmerde kow trop lan zafe kobe sa Wink
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
konpaconvert wrote:
Doncue,

mwen pap fe bossal avew cherie ever, but fok mwen te baw yon ti tap bo dadaw, ou enmerde kow trop lan zafe kobe sa Wink

et sa KOBE fe pou ou konsa ou vle proteje'l? Rolling Eyes Arrow

dalida

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I Don't think Lakers can come back from this.
They're not going to win the next 2 games in Dallas.

I'm sure they've learned from their mistakes against the Heat in 06.

I'll be having a good summer if the lakers and Phil lose.

Barcelona Ap Champion. Oh lala. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ranfo

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
konpaconvert wrote:
Doncue,

et sa KOBE fe pou ou konsa ou vle proteje'l? Rolling Eyes Arrow

Daphnee make sure u invite me to that party... paske mwen pa we a ki kle,
nan ki pot, nan ki trou flakers pra'l genyen la min'm... LOL

My prediction Bulls Vs. Heat on the East and Mavs Vs OKC??? In the west

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: