Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NBA Playoffs
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NBA Playoffs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MenkiJan

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Lakers are done mathematically don't kid yourselves. The Celtics still have two home games left given the devastating trade that force down the throats of the Celtics by the NBA the results are coming to fluation.

I will say this if the Heat choke both games I really don't see them winning the serious. The Heat got to win one of the boston home games to win the series.

O.F.F. the lakers prove again and again they can beat anybody on their home court, mavericks were 2 up against miami and they lost the next 4 games and lose the championship, the lakers are able to do just that, i am concerned but not panicked, [b]look for a blow out the next game in dallas.....you better believe it...i aint scurred Very Happy
@ h1 yo dim garnett had surgery for hip replacement and ray allen is nursing a broken ankle, abit la te do rele fot vre wi, it's not fair, D-wade has no respect for the senior citizens, vye jes wade vye jes[/b]
Laughing

Patizan what was that about? Shocked was that an NBA game or WWE or better yet a Tyson's boxing match??? Shocked lol:

Antouka m'deja konnen se konsa LA jwe loske yap pedi se elimine moun kap enpeche yo kale ya Laughing ...yo fe menm bagay la ane pase, yo kase pye Perkins paske'l te konstitye yo obstak pou yo epi loske Dallas ap bimen yo manyen manb Laughing Yo yo soti pou tiye ti mesey yo sou teren yan. Laughing Laughing

Wade menm papa dwet sou bouch Shocked misey kas ponyet Rando paske Rando te twop pou li. Shocked Men Rando ronfle'l avek yon sel ponyet Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MinkiJan wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Lakers are done mathematically don't kid yourselves. The Celtics still have two home games left given the devastating trade that force down the throats of the Celtics by the NBA the results are coming to fluation.

I will say this if the Heat choke both games I really don't see them winning the serious. The Heat got to win one of the boston home games to win the series.

O.F.F. the lakers prove again and again they can beat anybody on their home court, mavericks were 2 up against miami and they lost the next 4 games and lose the championship, the lakers are able to do just that, i am concerned but not panicked, [b]look for a blow out the next game in dallas.....you better believe it...i aint scurred Very Happy
@ h1 yo dim garnett had surgery for hip replacement and ray allen is nursing a broken ankle, abit la te do rele fot vre wi, it's not fair, D-wade has no respect for the senior citizens, vye jes wade vye jes[/b]
Laughing

Patizan what was that about? Shocked was that an NBA game or WWE or better yet a Tyson's boxing match??? Shocked lol:

Antouka m'deja konnen se konsa LA jwe loske yap pedi se elimine moun kap enpeche yo kale ya Laughing ...yo fe menm bagay la ane pase, yo kase pye Perkins paske'l te konstitye yo obstak pou yo epi loske Dallas ap bimen yo manyen manb Laughing Yo yo soti pou tiye ti mesey yo sou teren yan. Laughing Laughing

Wade menm papa dwet sou bouch Shocked misey kas ponyet Rando paske Rando te twop pou li. Shocked Men Rando ronfle'l avek yon sel ponyet Laughing Laughing

Wade is a punk and trust me Garnett was going to pop his ass from what I read. The Celtics are not pleased but they let it rode but the trust me old man Shaq with his busted leg can still do damage to the jaws of Wade and Lebron.

I don't give a hoot what anybody got to say my Celtics are going to the Finals even if it means putting them on wheelchair!!!!

If the Heat lose another one tonight, trust me fellas there will be a game 7 and I am sorry to report Wade and Lebron are gonna choke

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
MinkiJan wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
Haitianone wrote:

Laughing

Wade is a punk and trust me Garnett was going to pop his ass from what I read. The Celtics are not pleased but they let it rode but the trust me old man Shaq with his busted leg can still do damage to the jaws of Wade and Lebron.

I don't give a hoot what anybody got to say my Celtics are going to the Finals even if it means putting them on wheelchair!!!!

If the Heat lose another one tonight, trust me fellas there will be a game 7 and I am sorry to report Wade and Lebron are gonna choke

When cornered these teams (Heat, Lakers) would do anything to win games even if they have to eliminate a player physically.

Se sak fe LA te chanpyon ane pase, yo elimine Perkins so they could have a straight line to the basket....Dirty Mad

Rando came back to play with one arm, and used the bad arm to make Bosh look like a little punk.

The question is, can Rando perform at his full potential tonight?

Depi yo pedi aswe ya Miami ap nan gwo pwoblem

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YOU PEOPLE ARE FULL OF IT, 2 GUYS GET TANGLED RONDO TRIED TO STEAL A BALL FROM DWADE AND FELL AKWARDLY ON HIS ARM DWADE TE GENTAN PUNK, YOU GUYS ARE NOT WORTH DEBATING ANYTHING ON SPORT.... Rolling Eyes
AL DISCUTE AVE NOU SE TAN PEDU, AMPIL NAN NOU SOU BOARD LA PA MENM KONN JWE BASKET MENM
Arrow

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
YOU PEOPLE ARE FULL OF IT, 2 GUYS GET TANGLED RONDO TRIED TO STEAL A BALL FROM DWADE AND FELL AKWARDLY ON HIS ARM DWADE TE GENTAN PUNK, YOU GUYS ARE NOT WORTH DEBATING ANYTHING ON SPORT.... Rolling Eyes
AL DISCUTE AVE NOU SE TAN PEDU, AMPIL NAN NOU SOU BOARD LA PA MENM KONN JWE BASKET MENM
Arrow

Ou pa wer se excuse yap gentan komanse pou si Boston don't comeback in the sries...yo gentan di se sa ki te passe Perkins avek Boston ane passe Laughing Laughing I thought it was the "officiating"

Funny thing is if it was Wade ki te tonbe konsa ou tap tande se basketball Gods ki fer sa Laughing Laughing

Mad props to Rondo though...li bat Miami with one arm.

Na wer sal bay aswea Cool

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
Arrow

Ou pa wer se excuse yap gentan komanse pou si Boston don't comeback in the sries...yo gentan di se sa ki te passe Perkins avek Boston ane passe Laughing Laughing I thought it was the "officiating"

Funny thing is if it was Wade ki te tonbe konsa ou tap tande se basketball Gods ki fer sa Laughing Laughing

Mad props to Rondo though...li bat Miami with one arm.

Na wer sal bay aswea Cool

The dude held the guy and then fell back. Give me a break, what is that an accident. I am just saying Doc Rivers said it in the post game interview Garnett was upset and so was Pierce. The reason being any bullshit from them two makats (wade and King of Pweet James) start some funny business, old man Shaq could be used for one purpose, when they fly in the lane ya jwenn.

People like Doncue and KC ap vinn dit that was bad that no appropriate. This is the Celtics, si'w pas kompran wa kompran when you play here its historic and Miami ain't got no history to beholden and them old boys of the Celtics are not going out without a fight and trust me they can fight.

This ain't the Lakers here, this is a proud team of legends taking their final stand. If they go down they are going with a fight. I got this feeling they gonna win and lose game 5 take game 6 and have Wade and Lebaron take it all at game 7, but wait them boys choke and the Celtics D promise will shut them down.

Leur sa moun ap dit oh non, rehad center, I don't give a danm what anybody say them Celtics are going to the Finals even if that means Garnett and Pierce and Rondo and Allen and Shaq are all in rehab centers dealing with their injuries.

My grandchildren will be hearing tales of these special moments watch videos of Rondo coming back in a miraculous way. The Celtics way while you folks will be looking at thugs like Odom, Gasol, and Bynum walking around taking cheap shots and taking off their shirts showing their crusty tattoos instead of putting Lakers pride on watch.

That is you folks, me my Celtics old and battered will stand tall even if that means popping off on two thugs Wade and Lebron.

GO CELTICS

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
The dude held the guy and then fell back. Give me a break, what is that an accident. I am just saying Doc Rivers said it in the post game interview Garnett was upset and so was Pierce. The reason being any bullshit from them two makats (wade and King of Pweet James) start some funny business, old man Shaq could be used for one purpose, when they fly in the lane ya jwenn.

People like Doncue and KC ap vinn dit that was bad that no appropriate. This is the Celtics, si'w pas kompran wa kompran when you play here its historic and Miami ain't got no history to beholden and them old boys of the Celtics are not going out without a fight and trust me they can fight.

Monche i wont even go into this with you paske its al losing battle for me...siw paka wer ke your boy rondo has a knack for trailing his defensive assignmens by pulling on uniforms and locking arms (which alot of other players, mainly small guys defending bigger guys) theres no point to make a case. these locks happens all the time Rondo got the worst of it..epi thats it.

Si Boston want retribution pou sa..yo met degaje yo..paske yo genntan pedi if thats the new gameplan Laughing Laughing

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:

Leur sa moun ap dit oh non, rehad center, I don't give a danm what anybody say them Celtics are going to the Finals even if that means Garnett and Pierce and Rondo and Allen and Shaq are all in rehab centers dealing with their injuries.

My grandchildren will be hearing tales of these special moments watch videos of Rondo coming back in a miraculous way. The Celtics way while you folks will be looking at thugs like Odom, Gasol, and Bynum walking around taking cheap shots and taking off their shirts showing their crusty tattoos instead of putting Lakers pride on watch.

That is you folks, me my Celtics old and battered will stand tall even if that means popping off on two thugs Wade and Lebron.

GO CELTICS

First you say that Garnett and Shaq are gonna be waiting for Wade n Lebron to retaliate for Rondo.

then you call the Lakers taking cheap shots thugs Laughing Laughing Laughing

You shoulda just stopped with the my grandchildren tales of the Great Rondo Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:
Haitianone wrote:

Monche i wont even go into this with you paske its al losing battle for me...siw paka wer ke your boy rondo has a knack for trailing his defensive assignmens by pulling on uniforms and locking arms (which alot of other players, mainly small guys defending bigger guys) theres no point to make a case. these locks happens all the time Rondo got the worst of it..epi thats it.

Si Boston want retribution pou sa..yo met degaje yo..paske yo genntan pedi if thats the new gameplan Laughing Laughing

Maybe you are in some false illusion regarding the Heat but the reality is the Heat don't well in the Garden and with so much on the line the Celtics are going to pull out a big one given there is a history of joking in Miami.

The Celtics know what they got to do but they won't let two punks derail them either.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THE HEAT ARE SO SCARED RIGHT NOW, SHAQ IS STANDING ON ONE FOOT WAITING FOR THEM IN THE PAINT....BIG FLOPPER PIERCE WILL BE WAITING ALSO, AND JERMAINE WITH HIS CHEAP SHOTS....OOOOOOOOOH THE HEAT ARE SCARED......RONDO IS A STEALER AND I LIKE HIS STYLE BUT HE WILL PLAY A FEW TRICKS ON YOU UNFORTUNATELY HE GOT CAUGHT, H1 AVAN OU VINN PWEEEET SOU MOUN LA AL GADE REPLAY LA WA DIM......
ASWEYA SI NEG BOSTON YO PA GEN DEPEND SOU YO YAP VOYE AA NET SOU COURT LA
Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: