KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KITE'M VIV WENT PLATINUM :!: :!: :!: :lol:
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimBo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: KITE'M VIV WENT PLATINUM :!: :!: :!: :lol: Reply with quote Back to top

2.5 MILLION SOLD WORLD WIDE T-VICE NU BON TOUT BON Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

NU VINN SOU A LOT NIVO Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation HMI LA TRO PITI POU NU Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

POU 50CENT PA KO SELL MILLION T-VICE MEM SOU 2.5 MILLION CONGRATS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SVP POST SA A POU FACTS MWEM METE'L LA POU NU KA SHOW ME 2.5 MILLION KISA Question Question Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DOUBLE PLATINUM Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Al'on Jimbo pam la

JimBo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OU WA NA VYE BASEMENT SA YO METE MWEM A, SE PA DE KOZE MWEM TANDE LADAN Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing SORRY DJP DDP Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

princessj wrote:
neg_okap wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Actually Reynaldo is using the Lafamilia sound now,Manti'm fe? Very Happy

Why is this necessary?

Is throwing T-Vice into a topic the only way to deflect anything as simple as constructive criticism from Djakout?

And for the record Maestro Reynaldo Martino is very versatile in the music he produces...ask the many other artist he's worked with. True he has a signature sound, and can sample from others at times just like any other artist, but this post isn't about him. To answer your question "yes"...ask the over 2.5 million world wide who purchased T-Vice's last album and they'll tell you.

So focus on Ti Regi and the challenge issued to him. Thanks.

princessj wrote:
Gade sa-w sonje Karfou...let by gones be by gones...I already explained that error. I'm not too proud to admit when I'm wrong, and as I said over a year ago I simply couldn't remember the name of the Keytar and since it is for all purposes a mix of Guitar (frame) and Keyboard I simply said base...get over it.

Anyway, the actual number is closer to 1.3 Million, that's what I'm hearing, excuse the typo, I was chatting in a Rascal Flatts forum as I was writing here and we were discussing their 2.5 Million in 2005 and how well they're doing with the new album. Any way as you doubt me, Patrick is free to call someone from the Vice camp to confirm or refute what I wrote concerning the 1.3 Million INTERNATIONALLY at any time. This is a public forum, people are allowed to exchange info whether factual or not in order to discover the truths. Either way T-Vice still out sold everyone else world wide...mande Australie ya ba-w raport...and Ti Regi's challenge still stands....let's address that for once instead of turning this into a T-Vice vs Djakout issue or Fanatik Malad Djakout vs Fabulous People.

P.S. Interesting how certain people are more then ready to post 3 times in one thread, but when something touches too close to them...oops off to the dry cleaners it is.

princessj wrote:
kompekok wrote:

@ PrincessJ: Is T-Vice a distributor? I want to know how they came up with the 1.3MM. Now if that was the case, how come the Vice camp told the media in New Caledony they sold 150M.

Bon kote-m gin fyel pou-m fe grose travay sa? Well as you stated I heard this from NC myself and the number I was told was over 1.3 MILLION, perhaps the 150 MIL was distorted to 1.3 MILLION because of language (Mil = Thousand, but sounds like Million)? It came from someone who lives in France and saw a live interview from NC...but thanks greatly for your contributions and clarifying.

I appreciate you as I wasn't in Australia as you were Cool to hear this first hand...and have no issue with saying "I stand corrected". Why is that so hard for some people to say...and accept? Is being right and having the last word beyond all reason more important then interacting and learning from each other? The nonchalance and perversity of that attitude is a bit discouraging...nothing said here unless coming from Patrick should be seen as 100% even from Pat...artists lie sometimes.

Having cleared that up in your benevolent kindness and selflessness, please help us understand why NegO and company are refusing to address the issue of 5 years of refried beans on the part of Ti Regi...why it is that they attempt to deflect Phiz's respectful and direct challenge, which cheap shots and negativity?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RICKY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ou kwe gin lot djaz ki van plis ke 2.5 million sa. Laughing

Sanble se Billboards ki bay info. sa.

princessj

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For someone who claims to never read anything I write, you sure do obsess over me. As explained it6 was a simple mistake, and an easy one to make at that. Well it's great to see you finally got a full sentence out...which is apparently legible. Congrats!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very funny Jimbo but I bet the album sold more copies than another album I know. Cool Laughing Laughing

Ayani

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: KITE'M VIV WENT PLATINUM :!: :!: :!: :lol: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
2.5 MILLION SOLD WORLD WIDE T-VICE NU BON TOUT BON Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

NU VINN SOU A LOT NIVO Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation HMI LA TRO PITI POU NU Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

POU 50CENT PA KO SELL MILLION T-VICE MEM SOU 2.5 MILLION CONGRATS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SVP POST SA A POU FACTS MWEM METE'L LA POU NU KA SHOW ME 2.5 MILLION KISA Question Question Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

K@K@ voye...Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Poze, Jimbo..
ou pa vle bay jazz la yon breaK minm, papa...
mwen pa konn pou platinum min se CD T-Vice ki venn pase tout lot yo...
epi CD lot jazz la, se li yo venn the least... Laughing Laughing Laughing
al mande ninpot haitian record shop, se sa yap di'w....
min bagay platinum la, mwen paka di anyin sou sa...
anyway Jimbo, min'm si jazz la poko platinum, li pa loin... Wink Wink
mwen ka tolere yon ti dyole lakay fanatik yo..... Wink Wink
Nancy backup di: fok ou gin bagay, pou'm fe bagay..
fanatik Vice la di: fok ou gin bagay, pou'w di bagay..
epi kite'l mache...
kite jazz la viv...jazz la ap bien viv tou... Wink Wink

wallywal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how ya like me now
am gettin busier
am double platinum
i watch you get dizzier
day after day after day after
my name is................. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, it really does show Jimbo is a novice. The girl meant 1.3 Million and this is not the first time either the hmi has witness such a feat. Tabou did it and Micky did it as well. At least TVice is keeping it real, I cannot say the same for your favorite group brother. Them boys are changing their style. Cool Laughing

Go educate yourself. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: