Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Worst HMI Keyboard Duo Goes To:
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Worst HMI Keyboard Duo Goes To:
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Machiavel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Worst HMI Keyboard Duo Goes To: Reply with quote Back to top

Carimi wins this award hands down. Can anybody tell me the last time they heard a keyboard groove from Carimi didn't sound like a child playing on his toy keyboard? I spent the entire weekend listening to some Carimi bals, and I can tell you that my ears were subjected to the most irritating sounds on earth. Each solo was one solitary note, usually a high-pitch sampling, which went on and one for the duration of the entire song.

Therefore, please allow me to present the Worst Keyboard Sound Programming and Silly Solos Awards.

Congratulations to you guys!

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dude,
6:30 am you're posting about CaRiMi having the worst keyboard duo. You spent the entire weekend listening to their bals? Why did you subject yourself to that kind of torture if it was so bad? Do you ever see the good in anything? You're always posting about the worst this, the worst that. Your rantings are getting old man.

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A la yon who? sa papa...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am with you on that who?....this is my problem with carimi....they have a great band...but the keys..ummm dwet sou bouche...
I remember asking Michael that question...and his answer was...that they way we play/trying to be different.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
Dude,
6:30 am you're posting about CaRiMi having the worst keyboard duo. You spent the entire weekend listening to their bals? Why did you subject yourself to that kind of torture if it was so bad? Do you ever see the good in anything? You're always posting about the worst this, the worst that. Your rantings are getting old man.

What does the time that I write the post have anything to do with the validity of my argument?
I explicitly made a point last week to have certain dotards bypass my posts because they don't look at the content of the post, but rather the person posting it. Speaking of the worst, I think you're, far path, the most embarassing poster on KM. You're always riding my a$$ as if you were some to type of jjjjj. Please bypass my damn post.
I have had enough...i have been ignoring this fool but he just keeps this crap up.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:
I am with you on that who?....this is my problem with carimi....they have a great band...but the keys..ummm dwet sou bouche...
I remember asking Michael that question...and his answer was...that they way we play/trying to be different.

I am glad somebody is feeling me on this one. Those guys should hire a teacher to give themkeyboard lessons because their crap is pure garbage.

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WORST ALBUM+ WORST KEYBOARD DUO = KOMPA/HMI LARGEST FAN BASE, TRAVEL TO MANY COUNTRIES, ALWAYS BOOKED, HITS SONGS/HIT ALBUMS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

& MOST IMPORTANT HAS A MEMBER SAYING YOU HAVE THE WORST KEYBOARD DUO LISTENING TO YOUR LIVES FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I GUESS IT REALLY DOES PAY TO BE THE WORST CARIMI, KEEP IT UP Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who? wrote:
LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
Dude,

What does the time that I write the post have anything to do with the validity of my argument?
I explicitly made a point last week to have certain dotards bypass my posts because they don't look at the content of the post, but rather the person posting it. Speaking of the worst, I think you're, far path, the most embarassing poster on KM. You're always riding my a$$ as if you were some to type of jjjjj. Please bypass my damn post.
I have had enough...i have been ignoring this fool but he just keeps this crap up.

How long have been waiting to use that word in a sentence? I could easily go into a name calling contest with you, but you're not worth my time. I would bet anything that you read your own posts 50 times after you've posted them just to convince yourself that you're not ignorant. The funny thing is, you will never be able to grasp the level of your ignorance. That's the whole point about ignorance, isn't it.

PS: Please refrain from sending me private messages...We're not that cool!

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
who? wrote:
LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
Dude,

How long have been waiting to use that word in a sentence? I could easily go into a name calling contest with you, but you're not worth my time. I would bet anything that you read your own posts 50 times after you've posted them just to convince yourself that you're not ignorant. The funny thing is, you will never be able to grasp the level of your ignorance. That's the whole point about ignorance, isn't it.
PS: Please refrain from sending me private messages...We're not that cool!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CARIMI LIKE I SAID KEEP BEING THE WORST @ EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing B/C @ THE END IT ALL PAYS GUYS Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DonGabbana

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
WORST ALBUM+ WORST KEYBOARD DUO = KOMPA/HMI LARGEST FAN BASE, TRAVEL TO MANY COUNTRIES, ALWAYS BOOKED, HITS SONGS/HIT ALBUMS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

& MOST IMPORTANT HAS A MEMBER SAYING YOU HAVE THE WORST KEYBOARD DUO LISTENING TO YOUR LIVES FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I GUESS IT REALLY DOES PAY TO BE THE WORST CARIMI, KEEP IT UP Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Manti'l fè??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: