KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PIPO/BELJAZ DEBUT SINGLE "FEMME DE MON PATRON"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dj boulou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1) bouyon rechofe k-dans la femme de mon ami
2) pa gen originalite pou yon djazz ki fek ap soti, semenm kout keybord yo,pa gen anyin de serieux nan mizik sa e pi tout map tout voye yon messages bay tout group kap vinni anvan nou soti yon single bay de trois moun nan media ak lot ki konn musik tander musik yo avan nou lage yo deyo paske nou kom consomateur de musik nou besoin tander lot flavor nan hmi la i will be very rough on bell jazz that was a piece of garbage.... pran san nou le nap konpoze musik

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Me like bel vocal. It's a good start for Bel Jaz Smile

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pipo moncher... Compliments pou vocal la.

Good luck pou djaz la.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

babankou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
This is my opinion about this song, "LA FEMME DE MON PATRON" Bel djaz/Pipo, you can agree with me or not.These are my grades for this song.

Vocal__________8
Melody_________7
Lyrics__________3
Music__________4

I second dat overall nice song

NELSON29

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its allright..only feeling the vocals. the keys are not all that. i really expected more.

kompared

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song is better than most of the singles that come out lately...Manti'm fer..??
Overall I give it a 7.5 /10 since I'm a hardcore compas direct fan... Very Happy

PIPO escapes the worst....He passes the test Very Happy

tripplej19

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not bad, as far as vocal. Pipo did a good job on this one, but It could of been better with the groove, but good start on this one. I Expect stronger and better arrangement on next song, but overall there is potential for this group.

passionkompa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pour un début PIPO ce n'est pas si mal. A dire vrai il aurait pu capter notre attention au maximum s'il n'y avait pas la femme de mon ami de K"DANS c'est dire que l'originalité fait défaut a cette chanson. Mais coté vocal, c'est ce qui a sauvé cette chanson, c'est de la rage This guy can realy sing. The keyboard groove is good too

Now PIPO you're back you have to work hard, very hard because so much is expected from you. If we're speaking vocalwise you are one of the best in the HMI and there are not too many, there only three I should say.

Coté production you need to work 2 songs with each of those musicians NICKY for melo compas arangement, RICHIE and Ti REGI for catchy songs and ARLY for love story songs. HMI is and foremost a business deal with it as it is

Because believe me or not BELDJAZZ

( I hate this stupid name which already revealed a lack of creativity from
this group - I persist and sign that)

should be or should has been PIPO's solo project before coming out as a band.

PIPO as an full or complete compas artist has yet to be build or revealed.

Bussineswise the guys above mentioned can help him a lot. Meanwhile keep working hard> Do not aim for less but more and beyond.

Mwen avew'w PIPO mais ne sois pas paresseux

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Simply hit potential!
Artist là ap travay wi la a.

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like the song...
some of your guys are to quick to judge...
kenbe la Pipo...
map tan'n res yo... Cool Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: