Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Meimei ...Nou vle tande'? ... Come Here pleaseee!!!!!!!!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Meimei ...Nou vle tande'? ... Come Here pleaseee!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Meimei ...Nou vle tande'? ... Come Here pleaseee!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Here we go....

alot of you haven't heard her Voice so you say... alot of you haven't been to a Hangout bal either...(I said alot of you ..not all) so here is your chance..
I've been lucky to hear her alot... whether it's at Bal ...or recording..yes 80% of Hangout Bal ..I heard ...Anyway... i came across this one from Haiti ... (St louis du nord) don't know what got into her Laughing Laughing , but i'm sure some of you will be Happy to here her.

manti'm fe' MMS? Laughing

Are you ready ...... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ready ...Ready Laughing Laughing Laughing so here we go

Go to The MP3 section here is the link ...

http://kompamagazine.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=295881#295881

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Re: Meimei ...Nou vle tande'? ... Come Here pleaseee!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:

Janm we bagay yo sanble menm Tipos Kazo yon neg pa ka pran! Wink Laughing

b-ray

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: Meimei ...Nou vle tande'? ... Come Here pleaseee!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Here we go....

alot of you haven't heard her Voice so you say... alot of you haven't been to a Hangout bal either...(I said alot of you ..not all) so here is your chance..
I've been lucky to hear her alot... whether it's at Bal ...or recording..yes 80% of Hangout Bal ..I heard ...Anyway... i came across this one from Haiti ... (St louis du nord) don't know what got into her Laughing Laughing , but i'm sure some of you will be Happy to here her.

manti'm fe' MMS? Laughing

Are you ready ...... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ready ...Ready Laughing Laughing Laughing so here we go

Go to The MP3 section here is the link ...

la mon Dieu pat kite ni Pierre ni Simeon ni Jean passer pres le li tap fe Mei Mei. fok Mei Mei komanse voye Poster dehors wi, et menm penser a yon ligne rad ou sous vetement paske anpil neg tap fe mennaj yo plezi avec ligne Mei Mei a. Timoun nan plus que anform.
btw mwen tande vocal la, mwen satisfe, et mwen sur que lap travay pou li fe ke anpil lot moun kontan tou

wallywal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ou konin sa ki fe mwen mal nan bagay MEI MEI a
medam KM yo ( pas toute mais la majorite commencer pa SK) pap jam felicite'l paske lap fe effort ou yo we clairement ke lap ameliore'l de jour en jour nan department vocal mais enfin........

Ps: SK ou konin se pam ou ye et wap toujou pam se mim ti bagay la sweetie Laughing Laughing

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wallywal wrote:
medam KM yo ( pas toute mais la majorite commencer pa SK) pap jam felicite'l paske lap fe effort ou yo we clairement ke lap ameliore'l de jour en jour nan department vocal mais enfin........

Ps: SK ou konin se pam ou ye et wap toujou pam se mim ti bagay la sweetie Laughing Laughing

wally ou ginyin anpil rezon.

mais majorite ladan yo, koumanse par SK was the first online pou mande chance pou Nickenson Prudhomme avek lot Musicien ke li Idolize anpil la.

Ekspess de Hateuse sa yo!

La Paix Bon Dieu Avek yo

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wallywal wrote:

Pa fe'm sa Godiva Confused
Plus m te gentan tande'l avan, BYEN tande'l entierement...Map vini sou do pye'n later Arrow

Ayani

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meimei fe bel effort wi...keep it up Girl..good job...zafe-w se pa-w ou jere-l jan-w vle Cool

DJKrazyMIx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow Mei Mei has improved a lot since the bal that I had from Boston a while

back.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She is trying.. I'm still not hyped off her vocally but Im glad that she is trying and making an effort..

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wallywal wrote:

Good observation Wally. Laughing Laughing

M pral fe lobey tale laa.

@Kafou, ou la? Laughing Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: