KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2007 BREAKTHROUGH KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARD GOES TO.......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neg_okap

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For what he did for Zenglen this year specially in Haiti,Kenny deserves it.Keep it,bro.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure how to feel about these results.

a lot of the people who were nominated deserved it. Which made it tough.

But my vote would have gone to Delice.

naturellecreole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to khenny.
as for me I would rather give it to Roosevelt vu ke se pa li ki menm first choice mwen. That's how bad I dont think Khenny deserve this award. but hey Laughing congratulation to you my friend because se yo ki vote ou.
my
1st choice is Delices, the impact of Delices in krezi se yon bagay extraordinaire, sa li fe sou beton an ak sou parkway a se yon bagay loin de lordianire alors mezanmi effort neg la supoze apprecie
2nd choice would be Olivier(vice) he brought a new flavor to Tvice to the point that Tvice has the Cd of the year, mwen pa di se effort Olivier seul non ki la cause men flavor li pote nan tvice la contribue also.

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

congrats to Kennyway... sake ay.... Cool Cool

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou, you have to accept it for what it is man. It's a vote and the majority vote for Kenny. Whether you like it or not, you have to accept it. Very Happy

Congrats Kenny!

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
Kafou, you have to accept it for what it is man. It's a vote and the majority vote for Kenny. Whether you like it or not, you have to accept it. Very Happy

Congrats Kenny!

Sanrick,

I don't think so non!

Paske Vote sa Wrong nan tout sense si'w mande'm, Paske Delice avek Olivier had a Bigger Impact than Kenny in 2007. Delice li minm Massacre ke li Massacre moun 2007 la, et mwne punir any of the voters vin demanti'm. Delice Impact was felt nan Bal, Festival, et Kanaval Manti'm Fe?

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SANRICK

KAFOU pa dakor ak sa panel lan bay..SE OPINION PA LI and he has a right to his opinion. We asked a 55 Member panel and that's the result that came out of it....and that's what's going to happen. If Delice or Olivier had won...then a Kenny fan would've came and said whatever it is that Kafou is saying.

BOTTOM LINE BASED ON THE VOTES

BREAKTHROUGH WINNER is KENNY DESMANGLES.

KM!

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
SANRICK

KAFOU pa dakor ak sa panel lan bay..SE OPINION PA LI and he has a right to his opinion. We asked a 55 Member panel and that's the result that came out of it....and that's what's going to happen. If Delice or Olivier had won...then a Kenny fan would've came and said whatever it is that Kafou is saying.

KM!

that's not true at all... PAT....
Kafou gen problem ak Kenny menm.... Rolling Eyes

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpa rockers wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
SANRICK

KM!

Ou minm ou fek sot tonbe sou tet. just because you are a fan of his, that doesn't mean i have to like hime the same way you do.

paske mwen ginyin yon opinion different ak nou tou egal mwen ginyin problem avek kenny. Enfin mais eske ou ka demanti'm comparing Impact Delice ginyin nan annee 2007 la avek Kenny.

I really don't give a danm si nou pa dako avek mwen, i can live with it, mais affair bagay ap di mwen ginyin problem ak kenny an, tout se voye monte Propagan.

Antouka Pousuit Ton corridor Please!

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
SANRICK

KM!

Ou minm ou fek sot tonbe sou tet. just because you are a fan of his, that doesn't mean i have to like hime the same way you do.

paske mwen ginyin yon opinion different ak nou tou egal mwen ginyin problem avek kenny. Enfin mais eske ou ka demanti'm comparing Impact Delice ginyin nan annee 2007 la avek Kenny.

I really don't give a danm si nou pa dako avek mwen, i can live with it, mais affair bagay ap di mwen ginyin problem ak kenny an, tout se voye monte Propagan.

Antouka Pousuit Ton corridor Please!

mwen kwe ke ou gen yon problem ak li...
daye mwen se yon fanatik Zenglen not Kenny...
but li nan Djazz mwen so I welcome him....
but you... depi kek tan wap choute deye'l nan ninpot okazyon ou jwen....
depi non li poste... ou lage deye'l.... Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: