KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2007 SONG OF THE YEAR KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARD WINNER IS........
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 SONG OF THE YEAR KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARD WINNER IS.... Reply with quote Back to top

I STATED THAT B4, THIS SONG A L'ANVERS WILL BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME TO COME BECAUSE OF THE WAY WE DO THINGS. WELL DESERVE, CONGRATS GUYS. BY THE WAY, WHAT HAPPENS TO "AYITI PAP KRAZE" BY T-VICE?

princessj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The collaboration was an interesting if not brilliant idea...they did a good job. Congratulations to both artists.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kompared

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats RICHIE and GRACIA...!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Melokompa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Richie and Gracia

kompasevim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't care what anyone says but Gracia and Richie work very well together, they need to work on another album for maybe next year, cuz i'm still not tired of that first CD.

belfam

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that is what i am talking about
congrats to Richie and Gracia well deserved!!!!!

nustyle11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Richie and Gracia!
Mizik a l'anvers sa-a te nan tout radio en Ayiti et lyrics yo explike nan ki eta peyi nou ye.....Bel grenn chante devan Papa Bon Dye.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: