Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - IMPRESSED: BAND HAS IMPRESSED U THE MOST SO FAR THIS YEAR!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

IMPRESSED: BAND HAS IMPRESSED U THE MOST SO FAR THIS YEAR!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: IMPRESSED: BAND HAS IMPRESSED U THE MOST SO FAR THIS YEAR! Reply with quote Back to top

THIS IS THE OPPOSITE of the "other" post!

IT'S 8 MONTHS INTO 2008 (There are still 4 months left that could change things around)...but If I were to ask you WHICH "1" BAND has IMPRESSED YOU the most SO FAR this year (2008)

WHICH BAND would you choose and TELL US THE REASONS WHY.

PLEASE....ONE BAND and THE REASONS why.

THANKS

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREYOL LA:

Since after labor day 2007 til mid 08 april..they were on low profile but yo just remonté yon pente ak yon rage...their live performances are better..marketing wise yo fe anpil effo...nan bal yo gin uniforme..i mean...tout sa ke fanantik yo te konn ap plinyin..yo rangé sa and yap fè fanantik yo plezi....i`m not a fan of them BUT rahi cien di dan`l blan Laughing Laughing ...yap bien fèl nan moman..so bravo guys and hopefully it will stay that way Wink

PrincessR26

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nulook is the one that impressed me the most.
After all the talking regarding taking too long to drop their album.
They proved everybody wrong, they proved they were working hard and delivered a such of good album.
Now in haiti Nulook se wa.

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I WANNA SAY NU LOOK BUT I'M GONNA GO WITH ZENGLEN. WOW I REMEMBER WHEN THEY USED TO PLAY IN SOUTH FLORIDA WITH JUST ABOUT 20 PEOPLE.BUT NOW BAGAY YO CHANJE TOUT MOUNN VLE VINN WE ZENGLEN LIVE NOW. I HOPE THEY KEEP IT UP.

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Clifton

Carimi
their last album no one did not like it, by listening to it and go to their party. Then Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Djazz kap fe le tour du monde nan Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz
this summer pou djazz sa was a world tour I 4 1 am very,very,very, impressed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PrincessR26 wrote:
Nulook is the one that impressed me the most.
After all the talking regarding taking too long to drop their album.
They proved everybody wrong, they proved they were working hard and delivered a such of good album.
Now in haiti Nulook se wa.

YOU READING MY MIND BUT I HAD TO GO WITH ZENGLEN( BK TO THE TOPIC)

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nu Look...finally got the chance to see them perform live in a bal atmosphere and I was not disappointed and I was astounded by their musicianship (that's a word folks Wink ). They have some nice songs off their current CD as well. So I'm going with them Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dine11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mon groupe Kreyol la ki fè m rété bouche bé mwen pa gin mo pou remonté djazz mwen fè avèk full band lan nan yon ti laps de temps trè courte mwen te konnin mwen te ginyin yon zèl kat ke moun pa konnin. Mwen te pensé li te ka pran plis tan pou tout bagay te vini jan yo te dwe yé.

Aprè carnaval Haiti 2008 sa a djazz la te desann nan trou avèk mové kritik mwen gin yon zanmi m se chaque jour li rele m nan téléphone pou anmerde m la konnie a min m li tou li sezi li dim konnie a band ou bon.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREYOL LA POINT BAR

There is no band over the summer that has risen in popularity and following. They are packing audiences and pretty much send their neighbor to find inspiration in other places for battling.

Kreyol La was the joke band early 2008 as proclaimed by the haters and by summer 2008 they are about their take their foothold in the HMI for good sending haters and adversaries crying and defending hallucinogenic positions. Another excellent single by Kreyol La and watch out, se sa map dit!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: