KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MIA LOPEZ "HMI PEOPLE" SPOTLIGHT: READ INTERVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another great Interview Pat KM!! You ask open-ends questions on behalf of the majority. These are the things I wanted to ask HER...

Well done!!! Cool Cool

As for MIA LOPEZ she is definitely in a Class by herself, mediocrity is not part of her

Keep up the Good work MIA. Simply AMAZING !!!!

Michele: B, Joe called earlier..his truck broke down

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My sweet Mims...do your thang girly girl...I've always admired your professionalism and your up beat personality...you are truly a phenomenal woman Very Happy Very Happy Much success to you and your future endeavors Smile

Good job Pat Smile I like this new segment Smile

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Diva Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wonderful interview Patrick! I am definitely looking forward to reading more segments like this.

Mia is a class act! I like the fact that we were given a little insight on what makes you tick.

"Nothing new can come into your life...unless you are grateful for what you already have."

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: MIA LOPEZ "HMI PEOPLE" SPOTLIGHT: READ INTERVI Reply with quote Back to top

Simply the BEST in what she's doing! Thanks Pat & Mia Lopez-Kebreau.
It was really good to read from her, she's very professional and know exactly what's she wants. She's a role model in the industry.

ChandlerMarthelly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

interview sa sé youn lot bonbon pour yeux mwen Cool , medam yo fè wi même si nou pas wè yo

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

another job well done... PAT... Cool

Princess Naya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thumbs up KM.
Mia seems like a strong woman. Keep up the good job.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: