Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - I JIMBO CALLING KM MEMBERS OUT~~~ :!: :!: :!: :!: :!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

I JIMBO CALLING KM MEMBERS OUT~~~ :!: :!: :!: :!: :!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimBo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: I JIMBO CALLING KM MEMBERS OUT~~~ :!: :!: :!: :!: :! Reply with quote Back to top

I AM CALLING MANY OF YOU OUT B/C I FEEL THAT MANY OF YOU FELLOW MEMBER ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELVES Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

MWEN PA POU 1 NA DJAZZ YO IN THIS DEBATE BUT SVP TELL ME WHATS THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO POSTERS @ HAND Question Question Question

MANY OF YOU ARE BASHING THE TEMPO POSTER & SAYING THE GABEL PIC IS BETTER WHY IS THAT Question Question SVP FE'M KONPRAN NOU Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

AGAING I SAY MWEN PA GIN PROBLEM A GABEL NOR TEMPO(YET Laughing )

IS THAT BETTER KM(PAT) BLOOD PAM NA Question Question Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn Jimbo, all you had to say is that you like the COPY AND PASTE look. Laughing

Just for the record...I commented on BOTH posters so if you want to know what I think Arrow Wink

Clifton

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for that post Blood la... Gabel has a poster the fact you can see exactly the musician's face but they have no look compare to Tempo. Tempo has an awesome poster but they have look for real in the poster more than Gabel...

In term a poster I will choose Gabel
I take Tempo out the fact i know that Berto but others do not know if it was he Surprised Surprised Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Clifton on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I prefer the Gabel one...at least they're all looking at the camera Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kattdakitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Firstly, take a deep breath with your mouth close! Best breathing technique! Wink

Secondly, no one bashed Tempo. It was majorly said that the picture looks like a copy and paste. In an effort to prove otherwise, you brought up a similar picture which only made Tempo's cover look worst ultimatley. By doing so, not only were you saying Tempo's cover wasn't original, you also manage to accentuate the poor work done camp Tempo! Same concept almost but even a blind can see which one looks best!

Thirdly, while all the men were tailored up, the beautiful Stacy was simply cropped in there in a simple Tube Top! Does that reflect a collective group fashion to you Sir? Thank God for her beauty because she can be butt naked and still looks better than anyone in that band.

As for Gabel, they kept it in unison! The look was harmonious. No one was in a tank top while the others in vests/suits which reinforces the term GROUP/Band! It definitely looks nothing like a copy and paste. Although the red tape raised some questions and even brought back similarities which reminded me of the "Speak No Evil"concept, the overall is decent.

Gabel is already established dear so they can afford a faux pas which Tempo can't, as new comer! Quality is what folks remember once the hype fades. Remember CaRiMi's Ayiti Bang Bang Album? Shoot! Long after the hype is gone, that album will still make noise because of its quality! I have faith in Tempo because Im in Love created that effect on me. However, that cover needs to be done over.

Last edited by kattdakitten on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Blood, kite moun yo bay opinyon yo... Wink

JimBo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:

NON MIN FO'M KA KONPRAN YO API TO FOR YO KA KONPRAN TET YO TOO Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
NON MIN FE'M KA KONPRAN YO API TO FOR YO KA KONPRAN TET YO TOO

Blood,

I think Kattdakitten pretty much summed it up for us.

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
Jay Brooklyn wrote:

NON MIN FO'M KA KONPRAN YO API TO FOR YO KA KONPRAN TET YO TOO Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

Sa blan ann di? Confused

I need a Jimbonics translator... Laughing Laughing

JimBo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:
NON MIN FE'M KA KONPRAN YO API TO FOR YO KA KONPRAN TET YO TOO

Blood,

I think Kattdakitten pretty much summed it up for us.

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

BON MWEN MEM I THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH MORE THAT KATTDA DI Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation NOU PA KON SA NOU VLE ... YOU GUYS ARE UPSIDE DOWN.... JOUDIA SA PA BON TOMORROW LE BON Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation MANY OF YOU WERE IN A BAD MOOD YESTERDAY SOO NOU PAT SOU BOR TEMPO A TOUT POSTER LE A TODAY SOME ARE DOING GREAT SOO NOU KANPE A GABEL NOT THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT BUT DANM NOU PA KA KRAZE PHOTO A DJAZZ CLEAR KONSA API LEVE TET A LOT SAN REZON.... SOME OF WHAT KATTDA SAID IS JUST BS TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: