Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - SUNGLASSES in a PHOTOSHOOT....
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SUNGLASSES in a PHOTOSHOOT....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: SUNGLASSES in a PHOTOSHOOT.... Reply with quote Back to top

When will it change!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Am I the only person who thinks that SUNGLASSES in a photo shoot is SO PLAYED OUT!.. EVERY single group picture that has been recently released, we have at least one, if not, two members rocking a pair of shades. When the style first came out, it was cool!.. But 2-3 years later, nothing has changed. It seems like its a MUST HAVE... and personally I can't stand it!.. Esp when the lights reflect off the lens... Its so distracting in photos..!

Has anyone else notice the SUNGLASSES trend going on!... When will it change!..

I wonder who comes up with CD Cover ideas when it comes to attire and accessories..? If I were in that position, I would NEVER do anything the next person has done. I would do something completely different.. It's too bad there's no money in the HMI. I would definitely create a team with stylist and show people how to think OUT of the box.. and not follow trends but to take risks and create your own..

choubenz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg yo di shades la ba yo that sipesta look

k-lito

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EY...

Babe... you are not the only one.

One of my pet peeves is to see the reflection on of lights in the sunglasses. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!

It is played out!

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kattdakitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Played out, oh so played out!

Never liked it even when it was supposedly new! Laughing

bambyvicekreyol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kattdakitten wrote:
Played out, oh so played out!

Never liked it even when it was supposedly new! Laughing

Same here!!!
I beleive there is a reason it is called SUNglasses!!! It should only be used to protect eyes from the sun!!

Sak pa kontan --> Poursuit ton coridor...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MERCI guys!.. I thought I was the only one who thought this way since I tend to over analyze..esp when it comes to fashion..and photos..ect..
K-lito.. Its one of my major pet peeves as well.. I mean big time.. You dont understand how bad in CRINGE each time I see a pair of Sunglasses in a shoot!. ARRGGGHHHHH...

Katt.. check gmail.. wink!

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are NOT alone EY Wink but don't be shocked if a KM member who shall remain NAMELESS might CALL YOU OUT saying "What's REALLY your problem with HMI artists wearing shades Cool ?" Laughing Laughing

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
MERCI guys!.. I thought I was the only one who thought this way since I tend to over analyze..esp when it comes to fashion..and photos..ect..
K-lito.. Its one of my major pet peeves as well.. I mean big time.. You dont understand how bad in CRINGE each time I see a pair of Sunglasses in a shoot!. ARRGGGHHHHH...

Katt.. check gmail.. wink!

I am so gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame! Laughing

The shades got to go peeps! It ws never cool to begin with!

Tanou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Got no issues with sunglasses as long as they're stylish Laughing Laughing
you could rock them during the day just like you could rock them at night. It's all about being fly and if the shades are hot I say where them anytime of the day cause hot shade won't ever be played out Cool Very Happy

My issues are mohawks, I say the only black allowed to wear one is Mr T Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow

have your people call my people. we'll play.

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jan'm renmin gade je moun yo. Epi yo mete gwo lunette nwa nan je yo. Mwen ta plis kompran: Si yo tou te fe fotoshoot lan OUTSIDE.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: