Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - JESSIE ON T-VICE PANAMA TOUR + BOOMSHOT STATEMENT AT........
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JESSIE ON T-VICE PANAMA TOUR + BOOMSHOT STATEMENT AT........
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: JESSIE ON T-VICE PANAMA TOUR + BOOMSHOT STATEMENT AT........ Reply with quote Back to top

JESSIE AL-KHAL spoke to Kompa Magazine about T-VICE's tour of PANAMA. Check it out.

JESSIE: "Good Morning Patrick

What i can say about Panama and the TOUR is that i never expected such VIP Threatment, from our arrival to our departure. Never imagine that T-VICE was so popular in PANAMA. Cars, Taxis, Billboards,with T-Vice on them, the guys could not walk in the street without being noticed, girls jumping on them every time they entered a place, really unbeleivable.

The BIG advantage that T-Vice had in Panama is that they had two Big Hits in all the radio stations in Panama which is their version of the MVP Compas and the KITEM VIV. Theses songs were being Aired every day, and whenever you pass by a store in Panama you could hear those songs.That is also the reason why T-Vice got the biggest Sponsor in Panama which is the BEER NATIONAL "ATLAS " to sponsor them. I am sure you noticed the T-Shirts on the girls from the pictures
We are in Negociation with a lot of other Big Companies who wants to use Our Song and T-Vice Pictures for Their Advertisings in the radio and BILLBOARDS.

Also we have Colombia and Venezuela who is in negociation with Me now, therefore i am very happy of the outcome of the Tour.

There is one thing that i have to say even if its not going to make a lot of people Happy, it is going to be very hard to go back to reality and work with our Promotors in the HMI after receiving such Treatment from Panameen Promoters.

We are already preparing our next tour for Panama which will be in September.

JESSIE

belfam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the info manager the best la Wink
and yes we the HMI has a long way to go
good luck Very Happy

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
There is one thing that i have to say even if its not going to make a lot of people Happy, it is going to be very hard to go back to reality and work with our Promotors in the HMI after receiving such Treatment from Panameen Promoters.

Wifout gadon plon gayé Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But Jessie needs to understand that maybe the HMI promotors dont have what thePanameen have in their pockets ...not that im trying to defed them..but c 2 choses differentes..on s'entend bien Wink

Also eske Panameen promotors sa yo se tou tan yo agi konsa or leu gin yon special group Cool
Anways Congrats T-vice...keep up with the good work Wink

Thx for the info Pat And Jessie Cool

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy for kompa in general with this move and all.. I wish other band get to experience the same things.
As for the statement regarding the HMI promoters how about the manager and her band stay in Panama and deal with those promoters for good.

belfam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se sa ou ta rinmin sa ou di Ricky Laughing Laughing
se pa manti li fe vre promote bo
isit yo still pa konnin sa ki rele on contra
sou papye a le we pou lot treatment yo Embarassed

kompekok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jessie congratulations on your Tour but I must say you've shown a lot of nerves claiming that MVP Konpa (T-Vice Version) is a T-Vice hit. The song does not belong to T-Vice therefore they don't have any claim to it. Did you ever record this song live for sale?

(Dadou Pasquet)

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to hear that ...Bon bagay...

statement plon gaye' a hmphhhhhhhhhhh vice la se djazz mwen wi but hmphh anko

Special event ...one big concert ..they got to show love, vip for people to show up ect ....but i don't think the extra was needed non Rolling Eyes

But glad you guys was treated like Royalties

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

belfam wrote:
Se sa ou ta rinmin sa ou di Ricky Laughing Laughing
se pa manti li fe vre promote bo
isit yo still pa konnin sa ki rele on contra
sou papye a le we pou lot treatment yo Embarassed

Ok mwen konpran wi cheri min ak ki promoter yo te komanse e yo stil ap deal..

sanble se promoter panama yo.. anyway, good luck

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
Glad to hear that ...Bon bagay...

statement plon gaye' a hmphhhhhhhhhhh vice la se djazz mwen wi but hmphh anko

Special event ...one big concert ..they got to show love, vip for people to show up ect ....but i don't think the extra was needed non Rolling Eyes

But glad you guys was treated like Royalties

that's exactly my point...it was a big event...yon group etrangé vinn nan péyi yo..c sutou pa si yon bourik yo tap kondui nou or domi sou yon natte Rolling Eyes

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
As for the statement regarding the HMI promoters how about the manager and her band stay in Panama and deal with those promoters for good.

se sa mwen ta pral di la....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: