Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TI JOE ZENNY'S NEW LOOK (SEE PICTURES)!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI JOE ZENNY'S NEW LOOK (SEE PICTURES)!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: TI JOE ZENNY'S NEW LOOK (SEE PICTURES)! Reply with quote Back to top

TI JOE's new ALL BLACK HAIR LOOK as "noticed" by a KM MEMBER.

PICS taken during KREYOL LA's recent ANTILLES tour.

KM!

Sassoune

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rest assured that it's temporary. I, for one, HATE it Rolling Eyes . But TiJoe had to dye his hair for a role in an upcoming movie. I don't know much about the movie, but I do know due to his character/role in the script, he agreed to dye his hair.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SASSOUNE

Why do you like the GRAY look instead?

KM!

Sassoune

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The new look is not bad per say. But I've known TiJoe for ever and well I'm just not used to the new color. It's just looks, well, Laughing , not like Tijoe. I think it's just all in my head. Laughing

Princess Naya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No good Ti Joe,
Go back to the white hair.
Thanks.... Laughing Laughing

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AWWW IT LOOKS NICE...MAYBE MEIMIE WON'T THINK THAT HE'S OLD ANYMORE..LOL Laughing Laughing

But like everyone says it's not the T-Joe signature look so I prefer the grays as well Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Loveliyah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I too can't wait for the ORIGINAL LAN to be back. I don't like it.

~~All you need is love, & Love is all I have!~~

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh mwne manké fè yon stroke wi Shocked ...non non Ti joe..bring back the granmoun look...sé look paw la..sé li ki fè ti joe...retiré kozé teinture sa souplé Laughing

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh Nooo !!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Tjoe retire black lan nan tet ou please Confused Confused Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I liked the gray on tijoe...

made him look distinguished. And it made him unique.

Get the gray back now!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: