Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - RUSH LIMBAUGH ON OUR TRAGEDY. HE MAKES ME SICK 2 MY STOMACH!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RUSH LIMBAUGH ON OUR TRAGEDY. HE MAKES ME SICK 2 MY STOMACH!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistergentle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: RUSH LIMBAUGH ON OUR TRAGEDY. HE MAKES ME SICK 2 MY STOMACH! Reply with quote Back to top

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M LISTENING TO. THIS MAN IS THE DEVIL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mdx_eSDSM0

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how many times this guy taking cheap shots at our people, racism at its bests, scary part is his audience probably agree with him 100%, screw him Arrow
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you guys still haven't figured out Limbaugh's shtick yet? Come on!

Pa pedi tan nou ap fache, kraze tet nou relel rasis, etc paske se sa mem li vle...A REACTION! ...and the media play right into his hands by disseminating his ignorance to the populace via TV, radio, newspaper articles, pandan setan misye ap jere 400-500 million dola and laffin' all the way to the bank cuz he charges advertisers a king's ransom...

pawol misye pa fem ni cho ni fret...

use your IGNORE buttons folks!

Bass-La

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To think this MORAN was at the death's door a few weeks ago. That just prove this jack@ss will never change. Someone please buy this loser a one way ticket to Hell. I will be the first one to take a dump on Rush's grave. Heartless Punk.

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Mr. Roberson, Mr. Limbaugh, your lives are not worth those of the lowest, meanest, poorest of those victims still lying under that rubble in Haiti tonight. You serve no good, you serve no God. You inspire only stupidity and hatred, and I would wish you to hell. But knowing how empty your souls must be for you to be able to say such things, in a time of such pain, I suspect the vacant, purposeless lives you both live now, are hell enough already." Keith Olbermann - MSNBC

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will pray for Mr Limbaugh... paske lanmou BonDye pi gran pase kòlè'l..

se akòz de gras li ak mizerikòd ki fè ras imèn lan egziste toujou..

"pardonne nos offenses, comme nous pardonons a ceux qui nous ont offenses"... Cool

Ranfo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

we all know Rush is a racist...
all this week, he been using the term light skin and dark skin negros
like it was going out of style.

This guy politizing everything and hate the fact that a black man is president.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: