Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - FELDER TELLS DISIP "GO AHEAD I'LL BE THERE"?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FELDER TELLS DISIP "GO AHEAD I'LL BE THERE"?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: FELDER TELLS DISIP "GO AHEAD I'LL BE THERE"? Reply with quote Back to top

A source close to DISIP tells us that former NU LOOK bass player FELDER ANTOINE has indeed spoken to them, and basically told them to "GO AHEAD...I'LL BE THERE", in terms of joining the band. In other words, the same move that FELDER employed when he told ARLY & GAZZMAN to go ahead with NU LOOK...WHILE HE WAS STILL THE MAESTRO OF DZINE, and that he would join them later, which led to NU LOOK's original bass player being revoked ON STAGE, when FELDER came on and took the bass to play one song, then proceeded to play the whole night. That was THAT bass player's last gig with Nu Look.

The only issue with that is that, the DISIP crew is NOT really too thrilled with that from Felder. They would have preferred a more concrete commitment from him in terms of joining the group from the FIRST DAY that they play LIVE, so that they can avoid any controversy so early in the group's HMI birth.

We've been told that if FELDER does not make that move/commitment quick, the group is very close to moving ahead with BELJAZ bass player.

A SUIVRE.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Li tap pi bon si Felder te ka komanse ak neg yo depi kounye'a. petet se swiv Poto mitan ap swiv jan bagay yo ap dewoule

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gazzman, Laporte, Ti Tanbou, possibly Felder and Patrick Pluviose!

Alon'w Vye DiSip sa a! Men Mren! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yayad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Gazzman, Laporte, Ti Tanbou, possibly Felder and Patrick Pluviose!

Alon'w Vye DiSip sa a! Men Mren! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Gro! eske-w dISIp?

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ekip sa ap fe goallllllllllllllllll kan menm

Felder, pito'w fe vit wi pam
Laughing Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
Quote:
Li tap pi bon si Felder te ka komanse ak neg yo depi kounye'a. petet se swiv Poto mitan ap swiv jan bagay yo ap dewoule

W'ap suivre pa'm....I think DISIP should start with what they have now...Once Felder or others feel it is something concrete then they would possibly follow.
Le plu souvan musiciens ki fer premier repetition yo, se pa yo ki fer grande premiere djazz yo.... Laughing

HaitianPrez

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow I would like to see the outcome of this. Fedler seems very comfortable where he's at. I thought Fedler was all Biznis. Antouka map swiv

diSip #1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome aboard Felder. Cool

metbeton

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

all I can say is Uhmmmm. I am waiting to see what Disip is cooking and what Nu Look is cooking. So far I see anpil pale anpil pou Disip

Jeegy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
RICKY wrote:
Quote:

W'ap suivre pa'm....I think DISIP should start with what they have now...Once Felder or others feel it is something concrete then they would possibly follow.
Le plu souvan musiciens ki fer premier repetition yo, se pa yo ki fer grande premiere djazz yo.... Laughing

Don't forget guys. Felder is man of his word.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: