KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

How Comfortable Are You With This???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: How Comfortable Are You With This??? Reply with quote Back to top

What am I talking about? Wellll, fitting rooms!!!!

I'm not asking how comfortable you are with fitting rooms at department stores but surveillance cameras they have in them now. Was at a mall recently and decided to try on a few things. Well, once I was done, I noticed a little sign at the top corner of the mirror in the fitting room and something told me to read it, come to my surprise it said that people of the same sex would be watching customers through surveillance cameras. Now my question to you all is, do you think this is right Confused ? Should stores have the right to do this to customers Question I knew of a few that were doing this but I'm not sure if it's all stores. What are your thoughts on this Question Should this continue to happen in your opinions and if so, don't you think maybe there should be bigger signs stating that someone else will be watching you while you change for the next five to ten minutes Confused Confused Question Question

Pal Avem Cool !!!!!

Rockst@rr Princ3ss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I feel like its an invasion of privacy and if they have to put the sign so small who is to say that its really someone of the same sex
I get that they are trying to catch shoplifters but they need to find a dif way of doing it

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trying to catch shopliters in the fitting room?

I dont see that working very well.

But... as far as my personal opinion, that is definitely and unconfortable situation.

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am in the wrong profession... I want a job now to watch the camera screen in the women department store .... It sounds like fun.. Can you imagine You are watching Evie, Daph, Syro etc...... changing... LMAO !!!! I sound like pertvert ZIP !!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing He probably want to work in the male side .... I hope ZIP does not mess up this post !!!... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
I am in the wrong profession... I want a job now to watch the camera screen in the women department store .... It sounds like fun.. Can you imagine You are watching Evie, Daph, Syro etc...... changing... LMAO !!!! I sound like pertvert ZIP !!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing He probably want to work in the male side .... I hope ZIP does not mess up this post !!!... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you spit out all this BOULCHYÈT so you can say that you wanna watch me while am trying on my new pair of boxers at a department store??? Laughing Laughing

My fwenn I have an ANACONDA... I'm not interested in your ashe ass.. Laughing Laughing
thanks.. epi pa mande'm ni an angle.. ni an fwanse.. ni an kreyòl.. if you need a fix.. go to Atlanta Laughing Laughing

back to the topic...

mwen menm jou mwen ta bare yon vagabon ap tcheke boul grenn mwen nan camera... m'ap **** endispoze nèg sa ak tout mèt store an anba chaplèt.. I know am proud of my "truck".. but I don't need anyone to adverstise for me... Cool Cool

loulou

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked wow thats news to me, do they really have to go to that extent to catch thieves Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes now i have to be on the look out for those places, however the only uncomfortable thing about it is not knowing the psycho who is viewing those video. what if that person decides to stalk you Mad Mad Mad

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moin te **** di nou .. Malikon pendejo yo ap vini gate post sa !!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing - Too much info my friend.... I am a one way street brother.... Nothing goes up ... Only Sh88T comes down.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing - I doubt if you can make the same statement...

@Loulou.... I got pick of those chicken legs when you trying those killottes grepe at macy's.....

loulou

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
Moin te **** di nou .. Malikon pendejo yo ap vini gate post sa !!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing - Too much info my friend.... I am a one way street brother.... Nothing goes up ... Only Sh88T comes down.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing - I doubt if you can make the same statement...

@Loulou.... I got pick of those chicken legs when you trying those killottes grepe at macy's.....

you wish Laughing Laughing se la ou pa fort a, moun paka try on kilot non

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

loulou wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:

Se pa moin non.. se Zip ki di li kon-n try kilotte wi !!

loulou

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
loulou wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:

Se pa moin non.. se Zip ki di li kon-n try kilotte wi !!

m te kwe ou gen yon tanga Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: