KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DANO CLAIMS GABEL MUSICIANS WIVES & GIRLFRIENDS ARE.....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: DANO CLAIMS GABEL MUSICIANS WIVES & GIRLFRIENDS ARE..... Reply with quote Back to top

DANO told us that a lot of ladies that used to go to GABEL have suddenly changed their allegiance by telling him that "SE AK BELJAZ YAP MACHE" because DANO switched groups.

DANO: "You have to understand that I was always on the internet talking to a lot of them. You also have to understand that quite a few ladies are not fans of MUSIC per se, but rather, they support a group or groups because of a particular artist. Therefore because of the way I used to treat them and talk to them, the thing became more like a FRIENDSHIP "ZANMITAY" type of deal with a lot of these ladies. MY PHONE IS RINGING OFF THE HOOK...TELEFONE MWEN AP KRAZE with Gabel fans telling me that YAP MACHE AK BELJAZ. Heck I even received a call from PARIS about that too."

DANO ends it with "MUSICIANS' WIVES and GIRLFRIENDS..Madam musicien ak menaj musicien GABEL ap rele'm pou yo di'm YO CHANJE CAMP."

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Tue May 04, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: DANO CLAIMS GABEL MUSICIANS WIVES & GIRLFRIENDS ARE. Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

DANO told us that a lot of ladies that used to go to GABEL have suddenly changed their allegiance by telling him that "SE AK BELJAZ YAP MACHE" because DANO switched groups.

DANO: "You have to understand that I was always on the internet talking to a lot of them. You also have to understand that quite a few ladies are not fans of MUSIC per se, but rather, they support a group or groups because of a particular artist. Therefore because of the way I used to treat them and talk to them, the thing became more like a FRIENDSHIP "ZANMITAY" type of deal with a lot of these ladies. MY PHONE IS RINGING OFF THE HOOK...TELEFONE MWEN AP KRAZE with Gabel fans telling me that YAP MACHE AK BELJAZ. Heck I even received a call from PARIS about that too."

GABEL ends it with MUSICIANS' WIVES and GIRLFRIENDS..Madam musicicien ak menaj musicien GABEL ap rele'm pou yo di'm YO CHANJE CAMP."

KM!

low blow if u ask me Sad

ZENGLEN PI RED

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: DANO CLAIMS GABEL MUSICIANS WIVES & GIRLFRIENDS ARE. Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

GABEL ends it with MUSICIANS' WIVES and GIRLFRIENDS..Madam musicicien ak menaj musicien GABEL ap rele'm pou yo di'm YO CHANJE CAMP."

KM!

ala ti tonton djole Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

but I do agree with one statement he made... Cool

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

A la yon Dano sa.. Dano fin sipesta sou nou net la. atis la te gin lontan li pa't pale alor lap profite

becareful paske ti tonton yo rele Katalog sa li pa manje anyen fret when it comes to the ladies Laughing m'swete ou konpran Laughing

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: DANO CLAIMS GABEL MUSICIANS WIVES & GIRLFRIENDS ARE. Reply with quote Back to top

Gentleman1 wrote:
low blow if u ask me

m'pa we sa non cote plage Laughing Laughing Laughing

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dano you have always been a humble guy, very charismatic, and easy going....There is no doubt that fans will follow you wherever you go.

Menm madanm neg yo tou? sa a bel! Gen neg ki pral komanse rele Patrick sou bagay sa a...

Pawol la pale!

Antouka Dano (ti foutbole chelbe mwen an) bonne chance!

Kontinye travay du pou w mwasone sukse w'! Keep the ladies close to Beljazz paske mwen pa renmen leu mwen ap gade foto bal epi se yon dividal jeunes garcons mwen we. lol On dirait que se yon trainning facility pou yon ekip NFL.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

DANO ends it with MUSICIANS' WIVES and GIRLFRIENDS..Madam musicicien ak menaj musicien GABEL ap rele'm pou yo di'm YO CHANJE CAMP."

daaaaammnnn Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: DANO CLAIMS GABEL MUSICIANS WIVES & GIRLFRIENDS ARE. Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
Gentleman1 wrote:
low blow if u ask me

m'pa we sa non cote plage Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thorland, sa pagen plas li ditou

nan lot post la w di "but I do agree with one statement he made..."

sa vle di gen lot w pa dako Laughing Laughing Laughing

kiyes w pa dako la Question Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH PAPA SA TI MESYE GABEL FE DANO. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

MISYE KOURI MENM MADANM/MENNAJ TI MESY GABEL YO TOU. Laughing Laughing

ALA MECHAN.

KI BELJAZZ Question Question

SA A BEL NET

Madan Macd

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mpa antre nan sa ........ se menm noun menm lan.......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: