Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - QUENCY NANCY 4.30.10 WITH HER NEW BAND BE THE JUDGE........
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

QUENCY NANCY 4.30.10 WITH HER NEW BAND BE THE JUDGE........
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evie

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ala koze papa Cool !!!

Kote ti eleman ki di li panse sete GEORGY ki tap chante a Laughing Laughing Laughing ....se jwe'w tap jwe pa vre???? Gadon koze!!!!

Not good at all...epi lap pale de labadee ki jwen...jwen kisa mezanmi?? Ah non non..TERRIBLE!!!!! Alo Mr DJ, the answer is NO li paka chante! Oh, mwen sezi wi!! Bon, se plen poum ta plen tout bagay sa avek laughing emoticons but I'm honestly not sure of what to do after listening to that dreadful performance!!!!! Mwen FREEZE anba sezisman...whooshhh!!!!

Kisa anko'm ka di la, SHE TRIED......I GUESS!!!! Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........ Arrow Arrow NEXT!!!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nancy has improved from the last track they released and retracted a few moment later.

Kenbe la.

Madman1

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:46 am    Post subject: Queen... Reply with quote Back to top

OMG.... zin should sue them for killing Hasta la vista....tchiuuup!....
than again this is the HMI where nonsense is supported and quality is dissected and criticized....
I give her an A for balls and give the band a B for effort... i wont be surprise if this bands is booked for the next 2 years ...Good shit HMI at its best... Sad ..... i like her better as rapper...!

Madman Jp.

Akukwanie

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Madman si se te Vee ki te chante'l ou ta mande critique constructive pas Vrai? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . On serious note, mwen panse Nia ak Queen Dada ap fe anpil bad 100 apres yo tande musik sa. Rete! Cicy ou pa ta fè'm sa cocote.. Ou pa konn chante cocote, stick to your gouyards please.

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gen yon moun ki di'm
Nancy chante bien ampil kan li chante nan kè'l Laughing

kontinye travay Nannan, vokal la gen pou'l soti Wink Arrow

ZENGLEN PI RED

Rockst@rr Princ3ss

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked OMG
I'm not one to just start critizin ppl...But danm girl...
hasta la vista is my janm i feel like i need to go listen to Whitney houston now so i can get re-assurance of what a real singin voice sounds like...Kyet mesye Confused
Im not saying she shld give up
Just know ur voice, know ur range and know what u can and cannot do.
ou kon anime se vre men ti cherie chante high notes sa yo pa pou ou. The 2nd track sounded a bit better but it's still not good enough, plz stop hittin the high notes just ahhhhh mwen pa kon sa poum di anko....
Well good luck Dear, i give u an A for effort and having enough balls to get up der cause i cldnt do it. The band needs work but they are not bad.
Enfin!!!

Haitian Sensation

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Allo meastro Alex..bay Nancy yon ti call!!! ZIN tap bien rinmin to promosyon sa!!!

Akukwanie

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Li ka rele'w vre, Medanm yo pa bezwen konnen chante pou yo kanpe devan Zin.. Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Akukwanie on Thu May 06, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ce n'est pas possible ca Arrow

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
ce n'est pas possible ca Arrow

Funky, pou jan ou konn ekri bel lirik, ou ka ede atis la wi... Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: