Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TVICE'S NEW CD IS BETTER THAN KITEM VIV SAYS RODNEY NOEL!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TVICE'S NEW CD IS BETTER THAN KITEM VIV SAYS RODNEY NOEL!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: TVICE'S NEW CD IS BETTER THAN KITEM VIV SAYS RODNEY NOEL! Reply with quote Back to top

RODNEY NOEL's major warning to the HMI in regards to T-VICE is "This CD is better than their popular "KITEM' VIV" CD, and YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT."

When we asked RODNEY why should people believe what he is saying in regards to this, simply because he is the producer of the CD, this is what he told me.

RODNEY "I have my reputation that I care about, so I would never put myself in that position. WELCOME TO HAITI is BETTER THAN KITEM' VIV. You can see that they did a good job on this CD, and something that I liked as well is the fact that they put more of the spotlight on OLIVIER DURET by having him sing more songs on this CD than the last one."

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Fri May 28, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Men pawol anpil. 05-50 Bon jan nouvel

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Men se normal pou VICE-LA pote bon noouvelle avek project sa a.......Paske VICE-LA gen MIZISYEN ki kon'n MIZIK ladan'n.
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon jan nouvel
lage machandiz la pou mwen souple

vinn voye yon ti dlo sou lafimen buzz sa souple Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Welcome to Haiti
Wink Wink Wink Wink

ZENGLEN PI RED

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is that right???? I guess we'll see come June 5th Mad Arrow Cool Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M'ta renmen yo mande Dunga seleksyon Bresil sa ki nan men'l lan ak sa 2002 kiyes ki pi enfom pou'm tande sa lap di...
Mr. Noel, mwen dako ave'w se yon biznis wap jere. I hope you're right though li tap bon pou fanatik mizik anpil.

oliwood82

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WELL JAZZ SAA PA JANM DISAPOINT MWEN.. SO MAP TANN LOBEY LA

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon, an nou swiv!
But, m gen enpression cd sa ka bon wi?

orus

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RodneyNoel ka di sa li vle bagay cd sa ki bon pase kitem viv la se pep la ki pral di kiyes ki pi bon .ou kon panse yon babay bon pep di li pa bon . se pa sa mwen ta vle ki pou rive neg yo.mizik pa math fok ou rete tan pep la avan

kompared

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I cannot wait to put my hands on that CD.....2010 konpetititon an move nan HMI la....What a year....!!!! Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: