Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KAMIKAZ & T-VICE THANK YOU'S!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KAMIKAZ & T-VICE THANK YOU'S!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlkebreau

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: KAMIKAZ & T-VICE THANK YOU'S! Reply with quote Back to top

Kamikaz would like to take a moment to say Thank you to everyone who came out to experience the Official T-Vice “Welcome to Haiti” Album Release Party. For those of you who were there you can confirm what a very special night it was. From special guests to a few surprises, T-Vice fans invested and their investment proved profitable.

The evening began with a Press Conference and a question and answer session between the musicians and the media. Our hat goes off to the media for their cooperation and professionalism. Following the questions, the T-Vice crew was more than happy to autograph posters and CD’s for members of the media who came to support from New York, France, Boston, Haiti and of course locally from South Florida.

The party was underway by midnight and the group was pleased to see so many special guests come out to celebrate with them. Many thanks to Ti Joe Zenny, from Kreyol La, who took a flight from Haiti just to get on stage with T-Vice and give his stamp of approval for the album. Olivier Martelly, Robert Martino and TPO were also there supporting, while Sweet Micky and Black Dada raised the vibe on stage and made it that much hotter.

Sponsors like No Pin Long Distance, Voila, Kamikaz Broward, Radio Vibrasion FM, Timoza, M.I.A. Media, Inc., and Micheli Pasta made the evening possible and supporters like KompaMagazine.com, Fusion Entertainment, Mc Flip Flap, Belletifi Promotions, Kamikaz Staff, Sakapfet.com and of course the fans made the night a great success.

Thank you again and don’t forget to stay tuned for more first-class Kamikaz events this summer.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thankyou..looks like and sounds like a good time was had by all.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job...glad the party went well Wink

Jeegy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you. Happy for you guys.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: