KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DOREMI MAESTRO CONFESSES TO SHOCKING HMI BOMBSHELL (READ)!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: DOREMI MAESTRO CONFESSES TO SHOCKING HMI BOMBSHELL (READ)! Reply with quote Back to top

The maestro of the upcoming Miami group DOREMI, who happens to be VALERY LEZIN (Former maestro of the group BIZNIS), called Kompa Magazine to say and admit that the "MWEN PAP SOTI JAZ LA TOUT TAN NOU PA JWEN GRIMO A POU JAZZ LA" (Apparently in reference to the lead singer for the upcoming band) HAS TO BE ABOUT HIM. Check out what he told us.

VALERY "As soon as I saw the post, I knew it was about me. I am not going to hide it. YES I SAID IT because it is the reality of the HMI today. SI OU POKO GIN NOM...E MINM SI MIZIK OU BEL...SA PA GUARANTI KE WAP PASSE. FOK OU FE STRATEJI. If your band does not have a name, and sometimes even if your music is good, it is not enough. You must strategize. OUI SE MWEN KI DI SA. Yes I am the one who said that."

VALERY continues "I am putting together a band that will appeal to the ladies. SE SA YAP MANDE DEYOR A. That is what they are asking out there. NU LOOK went that route a bit when they added RICHARD NEMORIN to attract a certain crowd. ANPIL YOUNG BAND SUBI BAGAY SA. A lot of young bands have been victims of the HMI because they have not followed that. Don't get me wrong. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL. There are guys with dark skin that do appeal to the ladies, but for some reason right now, the guys with the lighter shade is what they are asking for in the HMI. PROMOTEUR PAP PEDU TAN AVEK OU SI OU PA GIN YON MOUN KAP ATTIRE FANM NAN BAL LA. The promoters will not waste any time with you if you don't have someone who can attract the ladies to the venue."

VALERY continues "We want to go along the route of TVICE, CARIMI, KONPA KREYOL. We are trying to play along the same musical lines as those bands. And for a lot of ladies out there, if you don't deliver with a light skin singer WHO IS TALENTED...YO PAP PRAN OU. YES I said it. The LADIES WANT A LIGHT SKIN BROTHER in the front STRAIGHT UP. It is not our fault but it is the market that is shaping it that way. NOU OBLIJE. Fok BAN DEVAN NOU KLERE."

KM!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What is so wrong about having a grimo in a band? I don't get it.

Btw m' pat konnen Richard Nemorin te grimo non.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wanna stick a finger down my throat and vomit up my lunch all over his reply.

and PHIZ... Its not about having a grimo in your band.. Its actually about going out of your way to find a LIGHTSKIN person to be front and center of your band. He's basically saying I am looking for a singer.. but if you're DARK COLORED no need to apply..

WOW
What the bleep is that all about....

The problem is.. Everybody want QUICK SUCCESS.. Nobody wants to take the time and FIND a person with great potential. They are so many close minded individuals out here.. Now its boiling down to SKIN COLOR as a requirement... DUDE Im embarrassed for you....

Melfanatik

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phiz, there is nothing wrong with it

But those people are mostly saying that you need a grimo in your band in order for it to be successful; as if it had become an imperative requirement and that is what troubles me.

“Don't get me wrong. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL. There are guys with dark skin that do appeal to the ladies, but for some reason right now, the guys with the lighter shade is what they are asking for in the HMI.” Will the real racists please stand up?

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will pray for this brother.

princess fia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:

and PHIZ... Its not about having a grimo in your band.. Its actually about going out of your way to find a LIGHTSKIN person to be front and center of your band. He's basically saying I am looking for a singer.. but if you're DARK COLORED no need to apply..

WOW

The problem is.. Everybody want QUICK SUCCESS.. Nobody wants to take the time and FIND a person with great potential. They are so many close minded individuals out here.. Now its boiling down to SKIN COLOR as a requirement... DUDE Im embarrassed for you....

well said my Dear,you are right and he should be ashamed to come out just to mention he said it Razz jjjeeeezzz what an arrogance these peeps will never learn epi wa'p tande racism nan pap fini wweeyyyy wweeeyyyy se menm noun menm nan k'ap fe prejuge entre frere ak soeur nou yo. i guess i dont have to stand on a pile of ish to know what it smells like Rolling Eyes

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

princess fia wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:

WOW

well said you my dear,you are right he should be ashame to come out just to mention he said it Razz jjjeeeezzz what an arrogance these peeps will never learn epi wa'p tande racism nan pap fini wweeyyyy wweeeyyyy se menm noun menm nan k'ap fe prejuge entre frere ak soeur nou yo. i guess i dont have to stand on a pile of ish to know what it smells like Rolling Eyes

I will NEVER EVER support such person in this business.. with that type of FOKED up mentality.... His thoughts made me sick to my stomach! GROSS! Again.. Im embarrassed for him... and dude is like WHOA. You're trying to establish a BAND and you come out and publicly make such idiotic statement??? 5 fingers up.. 4 fingers down... pick the last finger standing.. OO.. this so went under my skin..

FoFo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DOREMIFASOL sa pap river loin, mark my words!
at least not with this guy on board!

this whole grimo thing is pure BS!
perfect example: on ti jazz Miami called XTassy!
if this guy was right, XTassy te make it big deja!

"We want to go along the route of Tvice, Konpa Kreyol and CARIMI"
Please pas citer nom moun yo nan lobey ou!
rayi chien di dents l blanc, those 3 bands work HARD to be
on top! se pat chita hunting for grimo ki fait
yo kote yo ye actually!

ann tchuuuuiip, this dude done mess up my day!
epi avant anyen se THE LADIES WANT THIS, THE LADIES
WANT THAT! well i am a LADY and im telling you: YOU
DEAD WRONG! wooosh =====>

FoFo #1♥

Last edited by FoFo on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

princess fia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
princess fia wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:

WOW

well said you my dear,you are right he should be ashame to come out just to mention he said it Razz jjjeeeezzz what an arrogance these peeps will never learn epi wa'p tande racism nan pap fini wweeyyyy wweeeyyyy se menm noun menm nan k'ap fe prejuge entre frere ak soeur nou yo. i guess i dont have to stand on a pile of ish to know what it smells like Rolling Eyes

I will NEVER EVER support such person in this business.. with that type of FOKED up mentality.... His thoughts made me sick to my stomach! GROSS! Again.. Im embarrassed for him... and dude is like WHOA. You're trying to establish a BAND and you come out and publicly make such idiotic statement??? 5 fingers up.. 4 fingers down... pick the last finger standing.. OO.. this so went under my skin..

hhuuummm i feel you ma fifille only illiterate peeps talk dat way oh well you can read between the lines this guy is an immature human being Razz

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How ignorant? Rolling Eyes

misye sanble li regret li pat yon grimo Rolling Eyes

brother la vi'w fini Nan HMI lan... Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: