Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - MICKAEL GUIRAND OFFICIALLY ENDORSES MARTELLY 4 PRESIDENT!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MICKAEL GUIRAND OFFICIALLY ENDORSES MARTELLY 4 PRESIDENT!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: MICKAEL GUIRAND OFFICIALLY ENDORSES MARTELLY 4 PRESIDENT! Reply with quote Back to top

This is what we got from MICKAEL GUIRAND of CARIMI when we asked him that question.

MICKAEL: "As a fellow artist, I fully support him in his quest for Presidency. He has my full support. We have that in common, and also I had a long talk with him and he gave me the impression that he was sincere in terms of wanting to help the country."

KM!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: MICKAEL GUIRAND OFFICIALLY ENDORSES MARTELLY 4 PRESIDENT Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
and also I had a long talk with him and he gave me the impression that he was sincere in terms of wanting to help the country."

KM!

Good stuff Michael!

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job Mike...

Straitshooter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizisien se yon sel kod fanmi Mike! I respect your opinion and support.

JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I REMEMBER OPENING A POST ABOUT THIS WHERE I EVEN SHOWED PIXS OF THE ARTIST AT HAND POSING WITH MICKEY AT ONE OF HIS EVENTS, BUT THERE WAS A COUPLE OF KNOW IT ALLS WHO SAID " OHHH NO NON NON THATS NOT TRUE" MWEN BEZWIN WE YO NOW Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

ANYWAY MIKE BON BAGAY, I STILL GOTTA LOOK INTO SOME OF PREZ KONPA PLANS, BUT LISTENING TO HIM IN HIS INTERVIEWS SO FAR BON BAGAY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MinKompa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK MR MIKAEL...

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon michael gen dwa sa
peson paka di li sa pou life
Bon, that remains his choice

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KENNEDY

Sanble OU PA DAKOR ak chwa MICKAEL la?

KM!

G54life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
KENNEDY

KM!

Pat mouin pa diw di Celestin ke se nan cha blinde map voye cheche nan AEOPORT

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
KENNEDY

KM!

pat, m bien di wi
Neg la gen tout dwa li pou li dako avek michel martelly si li renmen pwogram michel martelly an?
Se tout dwa ou citwayen genyen pou landose kandida li vle
But, gen anpil moun ki poko ka di anyen paske yo poko we pwogram michel martelly an?
So, good job michael guirand!
M pa we okin pwogram michel martelly genyen?
He just talked in general terms, but he is not very detailed, in my opinion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: