KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PRINCESS SASSA "HMI PEOPLE" SPOTLIGHT: INTERVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kattdakitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vava wrote:
kattdakitten wrote:
Great read!

Very Informative Interview

Great job both Interviewer and Interviewee!

I love it that after reading this, [b]I somewhat said to myslef, this is a woman I wouldn't mind working with, If I ever felt the need to embark on the business side of the HMI.(
But Good God, you got this! I'll just be a friend and supporster on the side... Smile)

Much success with JP Relations, Sasa! Continuedd Success to you and all of your endeavours my dear![/b]

FUNNY, I THOUGHT THE SAME THING TO MYSELF Very Happy Wink

Yeah, she'd remain the sweet Sasa ans I'd the biatch in the affair! Lmboooo

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great interview!!!!! Thanks to Patrick and Sassa, Sassa keeping laughting its good for the heart you are one of a kind my dear.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW.. epi WOW again anko....

(teardrops) seriously had a lil gulp in my throat as I read this which was worth sitting at my desk on my break rather than going out to enjoy the weather as I type away w pizza grease all over my keyboard. Laughing

What a great interview on my homey SASA... for real ... Great work PAT! A good started to say the least!

Its crazy cause I met Sasa back in those 718 days... I remember her first venture in this business and I remember being on the sidelines watching her go through the "PUNCHES" of the HMI. I mean your girl done fell.. done tripped... done went thru hell and back to get where she is today, but most importantly she continued to flex her muscles each and every time she stood up. I would even be like DANG Sasa, you still grinding for this business apre tout sa?? Man listen respect.. But she had a goal.. she had a mission and she still remains even stronger than ever so Much Props to you SASA and this crazy journey.

Going through the motions of this business only makes you smarter for tomorrow if you continue wanting to be involved in this business. You have to go through it to understand it. Once all is said & done, just throw that GULLY face on and go at it hard.,.. which SASA did so Me so Proud of ya Mamacita!..

After reading your interview, you make a sista wanna go in her closet and release all the dreams & thoughts & ideas I have stashed away in regards to this business.. But Ummmmm soon as I find a band worthy & can appreciate, we'll see whats good! Til then the torch is YOURS babes... RUN with it! U got that all day! Continue chasing ur dreams.... Im right behind ya! MUUAH! xoxo

diSip #1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This interview is a breath of fresh air. Very Happy Thanks KM

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW..very nice and impressive interview, you can that SASSA has a strong head over her shoulders.

She knows what she wants and how pursue her dreams.

Beautiful and smart a fatal combination. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Se bagay ki pou fe'w pedi bon sans yo wi.

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice read thanks KM and Sassa. I wish you success in all your future endeavors. Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stallion25

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very nice interview, she kills me softly with her smile, i've always wanted to know her background

very sexy and beautiful hmmm hmmm
whoever wins her heart he is indeed a lucky dude
dreaming of her everytimes i see her pic

le monde est gouverne par de tout autres personnages que ne se l'imaginent ceux dont loeil ne plonge pas dans les coulisses

G.I.F.G

GAZZMAN IS FREAKING GREAT HA HAA HA HAA HAA

Madman1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Sasa.... Reply with quote Back to top

Sasa is NY....period!

There's no need to have any other PR firm or personality for any events whatsoever that's happening in NY... Sasa is a beautiful person inside and out and extremely serious about her business she has a great foundation and a great family to lean on....
Girlfriend avew map mache.... ! kickass interview you go go go girl!

Madman Jp.

rocketman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bonbagay Very Happy !!!

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eskize'm si'm paka bay pigro note ke 10/10 pou interview sa

Good job Sassa/Pat Wink

ZENGLEN PI RED

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: