KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2010 SONG OF THE YEAR KM AWARD WINNER IS......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa pat gen manti nan sa menm! That was my pick too.

"FANM SA MOVE" very well deserved by Carimi. It was the HIT SONG of the year.

I'm pretty sure Carimi will win group of the year too.

Congrats to Carimi and MikaBen!!!!

PS: Gromosso, bagay "Legacy" sa te anraje vre wi... Laughing Laughing Laughing

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MUSIC SAA TWOP DEGA POU MWEN PAPA.

WELL DESERVED!!

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Unborn_Child

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carimi again ..wow congrats . Good job

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ayani

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

congrats carimi... Very Happy

Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: 2010 SONG OF THE YEAR KM AWARD WINNER IS...... Reply with quote Back to top

I have a problem with this one. I'm not talking about the quality of the song. It's a great song. In my opinion, song of the year should go to the most popular song not the best quality song.

JimBo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BEBET MEN DJAZ NOU A Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz
AFE Toi et moi, Fem vole, Epi'm pa bon, Tell me why, tanpri souple etc PA GEN LOBEY SA YO NAN KOZE SINGLE OF THE YR Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

THERE IS ONLY 1 KOZE FOR THE SINGLE OF THE YR.. "FANM SA MOV, LE **** MOVE WOYYYY" Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: 2010 SONG OF THE YEAR KM AWARD WINNER IS...... Reply with quote Back to top

Ernst wrote:
I have a problem with this one. I'm not talking about the quality of the song. It's a great song. In my opinion, song of the year should go to the most popular song not the best quality song.

What song you think was the "most popular song" of the year 2010?

Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: 2010 SONG OF THE YEAR KM AWARD WINNER IS...... Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
Ernst wrote:

Fan'm sa move was a better quality song, but BUZZ la was more popular. To know the impact a song is having, Haiti got to decide that. When I talk to people in Haiti, they just say BUZZ la. Fan'n sa move needs a video so bad.

Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: 2010 SONG OF THE YEAR KM AWARD WINNER IS...... Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
Ernst wrote:

Fan'm sa move was a better quality song, but BUZZ la was more popular. To know the impact a song is having, Haiti got to decide that. When I talk to people in Haiti, they just say BUZZ la. Fan'n sa move needs a video so bad.

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Mika and Carimi

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: