Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - THE KM'S GENTLEMEN CLUB (THE MEN'S PRIVATE ROOM)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

THE KM'S GENTLEMEN CLUB (THE MEN'S PRIVATE ROOM)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: THE KM'S GENTLEMEN CLUB (THE MEN'S PRIVATE ROOM) Reply with quote Back to top

Since EY decided to leave us out of the WOMEN CORNER (WC), I feel we need our own space too to talk about topics related to a man's activities, hobbies, and lifestyle. Therefore, I decided to come up with the GENTLEMEN's CLUB (GC) in order for us to exchange ideas and discuss anything that is on our mind.
Here, we're going to discuss mostly subjects that is related to us. We can leave SPORTS, POLITICS, and RELIGION out since those are subject that can be debated on the LET'S TALK Section to allow everyone (including the ladies) to participate.

So, with that being said, in the GC, we will be discussing SUBJECTS THAT ARE MORE PERSONAL TO US, AS MEN. That can go from new FASHION TREND, the PARTY CIRCLE, GIFTS, VIDEO GAMES, CARS, INVESTMENT, NEW HI TECH DEVICES, to the many aspects of RELATIONSHIP, such as dating, cheating, marriage, divorce, being a player, choosing the right one, sexual impotence/erectile dysfunction, how to be a better lover/boyfriend/husband.

The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

Last edited by MINGOLOVE on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am launching the FIRST TOPIC:

GUYS, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SITUATIONS LIKE WHEN YOUR CURRENT GIRLFRIEND STILL TALK TO HER EX BOYFRIEND? THERE I AM TALKING ABOUT CAE WHERE THEY TEXT OR TALK TO EACH OTHER ON THE PHONE 2 TO 3 DAYS A WEEK; THEY STAYS FRIENDS ON SOCIAL NETWORKS SUCH AS FACEBOOK AND SHE OFTEN VISITS AND COMMENTS ON HIS STATUS OR PICTURES AND VICE VERSA?

DO YOU GUYS FEEL THREATENED BY THAT? OR ARE YOU COOL WITH IT
?

The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kompa Love

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's a rare situation, not all ex couples stay in touch that way. They may still be friendly to eachother but not to the level of texting and talking 2 to 3 days a week.

I don't think I would feel confortable with that situation, and I'm pretty sure my woman would not be happy if I kept in touch with my ex in that way either.

So for me HELL NO!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mingo...What is this?

Battle of the sexes!!!!!

I don't care how secure you are if your girlfreind is talking to her ex that many times a day, they should get back together.

Ki radot sa a monche.

Things did not work out that's why they got separated, move on already. or else..

PropertyofHaiti

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't care if you see each other on the street and say hi and catch up with each other.. but if you guys don't have a kid together there should be no texting or talking on the phone ... maybe you can still be friend on facebook i am secure enough that won't bother me... but you constantly talking and texting each other that is not good sign they are still in love with each other...

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hummmm!

I see things differently. I was dating someone in 2007, then we ended up being into a relationship. She had broken up with her ex months before we began dating, but they still used to talk 3 to 4 times a week. In addition, the guy used to come to her place because he was still friends with the girl's little brother. So, he would be around at least once or twice a week.

After we took things a little more serious and start doing things, she was telling me she doesn't feel comfortable having him around and that she wanted to stop talking to him and ask him NOT to come to her appartment anymore, even when he (the ex) needs to see her brother. I was like, "As long as he is not trying to convince you to get back with him and as long as you know what you want, you can still talk to or text him."

At first, she thought I just didn't take her seriously. But, at the end, she realized that I wanted to show her that I allegedly trust her and wanted to have her use her strength to reject any indicent proposal from him instead of running away from him because she is weak.

Personally, I have 2 of my exxxxxes that I still talk to almost everyday. We broke up amicably, we are still friends. They both have boyfriends now, but we still friends. I NEVER try to cross the line and I always try NOT to tell them anything that might cause them to cheat. Both of them,, their boyfriend asked her to remove me from their facebook. One did, the other say NO.

So, I don't see anything wrong with that as long as there is a limit in what they say to each other, my girl can talk to her ex 2,3 or 4 times a week. Nothing is worse than when a man orders her woman NOT to talk to her ex, and secretly she would call him, text him or email him. Sometimes, she would go as far as saving his name under a girkl's name on her phone, just for you NOT to detect their secrety.
At the end, being you are trying to keep them away from each other, they sometiesm end up getting closer, because nothing bring intimacy between two people more than their little secret.

b-ray

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THAT S NOT A GOOD SITUATION,I STILL TALK TO SOME OF MY EX AND SOMETIMES IT'S MORE THAN TALK, THAT'S WHY NOW I M AVOIDING TO BB THEM,SMS OR TALK WITH THEM AS OFTEN I USED TO. MWEN TOUJOU KE MWEN PA DENZEL,BRAD PITT ALORS, SI SA RIVE M, YON LOT NEG KA FE M MENM BAGAY LA.
OU KA PALE AVEK EX OU, MEN PA VINN PRAN PROBLEME MISYEU POU FE L PASE PROBLEME PAM. ALORS YES THEY CAN TALK, BUT HEY FOK OU VEYE ANPILLLL.

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like Property stated, if there are no children envolved I don't see a need for all that interaction...

I just read a question that fellow member JVJ posed to the women, and it got me thinking. If your woman decide to walk around with no panties, how that make you feel? Are you the conservative type who will beg her not to or the wild dude who will go "Hell yeah"?

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont mind if my lady remains friends with any exes just like she doesnt mind if i do. Depi gen respè and noone abuses the privilege, no biggie. But bagay facebook sa se tèt chaje so i normally stay awayyy

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a suggestion from EY posted on the ladies' thread. I guess I'll answer here since I don't want to misuse my only chance to ask/comment on their thread. So EY mwen dakor baby!! Laughing

Quote:
Bon to be fair.. pou'm pale ak MINGO avan nap vin "feel comfortable na thread sa".. Heres a rule suggestion. Each Member is granted only ONE pass to the Opposite Sex thread. You can only ask ONE question per member for the entire thread. So you can either throw down your question card OR hold on to it for later discussion another time... compran..?? BUT if you want to keep it STRICTLY ALL MALE & ALL FEMALE threads then ya'll need to get the !@#% owtah hiyah!.. in my rhode island accent.. (BIG CHEESY FACE)

Kisa nou di sou sa???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: