Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - WILLIAM & KATE
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WILLIAM & KATE
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: WILLIAM & KATE Reply with quote Back to top

The cutest royal couple ---> big Wedding countdown --> few hours left
Love story = 8 years of relationship
William ---> is the successor of Queen Elizabeth II (mean future King)
Kate --> what a big change for the lovely Kate (she's like the Ladi Di with a beautiful personnality)

Don't know for the USA ---> but it's call HISTORY making Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

ketket

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

am i only the one who doesnt care about these ppl? i was mad they cut off the Today show for this... Mad ..If im not mistaken didnt we (U.S) whoop their butts outta this country? why are they on our T.V? Confused

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ketket wrote:
am i only the one who doesnt care about these ppl? i was mad they cut off the Today show for this... Mad ..If im not mistaken didnt we (U.S) whoop their butts outta this country? why are they on our T.V? Confused

You don't have to be care ---> but it's still gonna be part of the history
21st century royal wedding Very Happy Very Happy

Here in CANADA is huge => Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you watch Bella? I sure did. What did you think of Kate's dress?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Did you watch Bella? I sure did. What did you think of Kate's dress?

Traditional --> nice cut but I was expect something more Extravaganza (more sparkles and all). in 2011 plus wedding of the prince (the cute prince) but it was nice dress (but not that impressive)

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's what I thought too Bella..I was expecting more. Her dress looked like Grace Kelly's. I was watching since 5am!! Btw she's a modern bride, she chose to omit the word "obey your husband" from her vows. He chose not to wear a wedding band. I thought it was cute he didn't get to see her until she reached the altar. It was a nice affair Smile and they kissed twice on the balcony..lol

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
That's what I thought too Bella..I was expecting more. Her dress looked like Grace Kelly's. I was watching since 5am!! Btw she's a modern bride, she chose to omit the word "obey your husband" from her vows. He chose not to wear a wedding band. I thought it was cute he didn't get to see her until she reached the altar. It was a nice affair Smile and they kissed twice on the balcony..lol

Same too me --> i pass all night watching their love stories movie (bbc canada). go to bed at 3 am. was wake up so early to watch the Royale Wedding. They sure gonna bring fresh air in the monarchy.

--> The duke and duchess of Cambridge (I'm sure he will take the trone .. new king when it's gonna be it's time).

PLUS: WE can see they are really in LOVe

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tchiupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
Tchiupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Glad you loved it Neg2byen Very Happy

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

U see that was the draft of the dress

and the final dress --> sure she looks so lovely in it

But seriously --> after watching this wedding --> want to get married also Confused Confused and wear the big white dress with all the thing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: