Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Prezidan Martelly's 1st 100 days!!!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Prezidan Martelly's 1st 100 days!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Prezidan Martelly's 1st 100 days!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I know Haiti doesn't function like the USA but is there a guideline/timetable on wha he expects or tasks he plans to fulfill during the first couple of months of his presidency? Do any of you KM'ers know?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I didn't think they had such a timeline.

But I guess they do, or maybe they do now because during the debate they spent a lot of time asking questions about that.

So we will see I guess.

dalida

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The first 100 day will be very interesting to watch. Because to me, the first 100 will indicate what he will or can accomplish for the remaining of his term.

As he promised transparency, i want to know what the president own, how much money he's got in the bank and what kind of business he owns.

As we all know a president makes less than 50gs a year in Haiti.
and we can all agree they all become rich after a few months in power.
The cycle has to stop somewhere.

I hope President Martelly starts doing the right thing for the country.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: