Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - FIRING OF BILL CLINTON
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FIRING OF BILL CLINTON
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: FIRING OF BILL CLINTON Reply with quote Back to top

The more I get some info on this topic the more I cannot refrain from speaking about this. I am not here to play politics because I am not a paid politician but I know a lot about the game. There are a lot of talk in certain circles in Haiti that the new government wants to get rid of Clinton and take full control thru some political maneuvering the IHRC or whatever they called it.

The new PM went on radio to say the IHRC which Bill Clinton chairs should be Haitiano-Haitian run and not by a foreigner and the government should have full control over the entity. This was put out on radio today, which all accounts seems they are bent to fire Bill Clinton.

This is from a government who just got installed in less than one week and a PM who got no track record.

I don't know how smart this PM for letting out of the bag such views or what agenda Martelly has up his sleave, but I will say this guys if you intend to stay in power and not turn into another Preval this move right here is BAD and will gurantee you folks a very bad exit.

I do acknowledge though the idea of Haiti being built by Haitians is a nice idea but Haitians do not have a track record here. With a government who have not addressed corruption and no standing judicial system worth even taking seriously, you need a facilitator which Clinton in my view had done a good job, without him thru Clinton Bush fund a lot of stuff would not get done.

People forget here as well, Clinton is not the only ones involved here Brazil, US, Japan, France, Canada, and other countries have already invested their money in the IHRC and are expecting results and for this government to pull the chain right now is a bona fide disaster. These countries will pull out leaving Haiti to fall.

Map suiv

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Of course this is a political airball....
Let's hope they can defend and get a 4 point play.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philo

Monche you are right, but seriously though, for a PM not even on the job that is some big words with no stick to back it up.

There are other things like he cannot find qualified women to be in the cabinet because of risks and other bizarre things. Enfin, this is early and I am only speaking of it because there could be problems.

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i agree with the new PM clinton hasn't done anything for haiti with all the aid money he recieve, it's time for haitian to take our future in hand for a better haiti. While people are dying under the tents him and his friends are living the life sou do ti pep ayisyan bann mechan

dalida

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Problem is not even the word.

If this guys think that the International community will give them all that money to rebuild Haiti, they have another thing coming.

This government has so many other issues it can tackle to make them look at least a little credible. We have corruption, which is to me the number one issue to address if they are really serious about change.

But you vle jere lajan yo poko janm manyen nan vi yo.

This is a just joke.

Ann swiv toujou.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalida wrote:

If this guys think that the International community will give them all that money to rebuild Haiti, they have another thing coming.

This government has so many other issues it can tackle to make them look at least a little credible. We have corruption, which is to me the number one issue to address if they are really serious about change.

This is a just joke.

Ann swiv toujou.

dalida

I hope it is a bad joke but seriously though if this the mentality of the new government, they are going to have a tough road ahead and I am afraid to say words from a person with no track record in government a stick that stand on nothing is laughable.

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalida wrote:

This is a just joke.

Ann swiv toujou.

how do you want them to do that with no money and don't you think at one somebody need to ask Mr. Clinton what happen with all the money raise for haiti.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
i agree with the new PM clinton hasn't done anything for haiti with all the aid money he recieve, it's time for haitian to take our future in hand for a better haiti. While people are dying under the tents him and his friends are living the life sou do ti pep ayisyan bann mechan

Man, seriously thru the Clinton-Bush fund they got thousands of mango farmers back to work doing drinks for Coca-Cola, passing out loans for people to reconstruct their homes, and Clinton is funding a major hotel project that got stalled back up and running. If that is nothing then I don't know what is comparable with others out there that is a hell of a whole lot.

With respect to the aid money, well they did tell me Micky look take BelRive as PM because BelleRive lined up a lot of projects thru the IHRC to get going. Well, this new government fucked that up because it looks like this new PM got some new plans. You cannot blame Clinton for that when stuff is coming down you decide to do this crap.

To be quite honest, I was not glean on BelleRive but after listening to this new designate PM, well I don't know man it might have been a mistake.

I still patient but Jesus Christ my lord, a seasoned politician or even dummy would know there are certain more important things on the agenda instead dissolving the IHRC and make it a Haitian thing when you know quite well, Haitiains have no track record of doing anything except stealing.

Rouzier or Micky don't have the track record to change that view as well. I am taken a back from some the words I heard yesterday I hope these words like Philo said is just the words of man bolstering himself. Dangerous talk if you ask me.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
dalida wrote:

This is a just joke.

Ann swiv toujou.

how do you want them to do that with no money and don't you think at one somebody need to ask Mr. Clinton what happen with all the money raise for haiti.

Seriously, do you need money to pass legislation? No, you need money to enforce the law, but neither has been done so what you are talking about?

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another thing mentioned also, there will be no women in cabinet, as the PM designate said because the women he has requested to joined felt it was a risk. What? People we are in a modern era folks.

So no diversity in this cabinet? Another problem to be addressed at a later date. Come on, Martelly your cabinet got to reflect the country bro contrary to what I hear your new PM wants.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: