Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - WHAT A SHAME FOR THE HEAT
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT A SHAME FOR THE HEAT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZLEX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:28 am    Post subject: WHAT A SHAME FOR THE HEAT Reply with quote Back to top

FROM WHAT I HEARD, BOARD MEMBERS, SOME HMI STARS DIDN'T SLEEP TO WELL LAST NIGHT LIKE RICHI. ROBERTO. KATALOG.
AFTER THE HEAT BLOW A 15 POINTS LEAD IN THE 4TH QTR.AS A CELTICS FAN, I'M ENJOYING THE SERIES.
I

XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo we yo pral monte 2-0 yo gentan ap fete Heat champion. Wade lage yon 3pt, li gentan ap bwe champagne. Lebron James te soti pou li ap fe photo, danse menm jan le te konn fe nan Cleveland, yo tout sezi. Laughing

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg yo voye fluer vre wi.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

But pou kisa nou gentan kouri mete yon nouvo post pou sa... Laughing Laughing

Lets revisit this in a week or so shall we Cool

dalida

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
Yo we yo pral monte 2-0 yo gentan ap fete Heat champion. Wade lage yon 3pt, li gentan ap bwe champagne. Lebron James te soti pou li ap fe photo, danse menm jan le te konn fe nan Cleveland, yo tout sezi. Laughing

XXplosive, i don't care what anybody says, the heat is responsible for this.

I don't want to take anything away from the Mavericks because they do it time and time again, but The heat mess up this series big time. I don't how they're going to recover from this.

Miami right now is in the same predicament The bulls were. Derick rose had to play super great in order to win a game.

The L J,DW and CB has to play great every night to win this series.
IN the other hands, the mavs have so mony players who can step up each night.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what a shame for the heat....
keep the hate alive guys
Arrow
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: