Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ALAN CAVE SENDS MESSAGE TO KM MEMBER ABOUT ZIN/HOLLYWOOD
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ALAN CAVE SENDS MESSAGE TO KM MEMBER ABOUT ZIN/HOLLYWOOD
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: ALAN CAVE SENDS MESSAGE TO KM MEMBER ABOUT ZIN/HOLLYWOOD Reply with quote Back to top

ALAN CAVE was very disturbed upon reading KM Mmember ZIPGENEL's blast of him in the HOLLYWOOD/BELDJAZ reunion post. He wanted me to relay this message to ZIP and other members.

ALAN CAVE: "Please tell ZIP to INFORM HIMSELF PROPERLY about the breakup of ZIN before he comments on the subject. I was the one that was keeping ZIN going. Tell him to look at the song titles from the last ZIN cds in terms of the songs that were keeping the group on the map. Also in terms of HOLLYWOOD/BELDJAZ, when HOLLYWOOD asked the group for $400 per gig, I was the one who told him that it was too high, and I was encouraging him to go back to the table to sit down and talk. HOLLYWOOD had an issue with RALPH MENELAS, so I had nothing to do with it. Thank You ZIPGENEL and others."

KM!

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A la yon neg sansib papa, men, I see y he felt the need to explain himself because of Zip's misinformation (according to Allan), but who's fault is that?

Y'all artists need to start having INTERVIEWS ON IMPORTANT MATTERS, le ZIN te break up la, konbyen tan nou te fe ap BEG pou yon note de presse?

Aprann eksplike tet nou mesye atis yo, Lariviere, Cave A. and many others. Le nou fe sa, moun ap suspann "assume". Until then, it's open season to guess yaddi yadda.

YOU ALLAN, ALEX, PATRICK e lot ansyen veteran (ZIN) yo ta dwe mete pride and personal feelings nou a kote e fe yon bel sit down avek tout media yo, paske ZIN was a big part in the last two generations upbringing, so, you guys owe it to the fans tankou 2 paran divose mete tet yo ansanm pou timoun yo... Serieusement. If you guys don't care about your last chapter as ZIN, then do it for the fans, give them a proper farewell. No need to be a tour, but a press release with EVERYBODY would be nice and in order.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM..

Tell Alan for me THANKS but NO THANKS!!!

Se SA ALAN TA RENMEN POU'N BELIEVE.. but we all know that deep down inside THAT'S NOT WHAT IT IS!!

Am I putting all the blame on Alan no! but am putting most of the blame oh HIM... the rest is up to ALEX for not being creative enough and NOT SEE THIS COMING A MILE AWAY...

but that being said... WHETHER alan wants to admit it or not... since apre se pa pou dat it was EVIDENT that zin was not gonna be around for too long..

I'm human, I know what I would do in this instance..
WHO NEEDS ZIN WHEN YOU CAN PRODUCE AN ALBUM LIKE SE PA POU DAT?

yeah.. Alan might write a few songs for zin.. but you can see that all his efforts and soul were going toward his solo projects...

NOW THIS... a band that was annouce with so much hype... BUT NO! ALAN EXPECT EVERY MUSICIANS TO SIT AROUND, WHATCH HIM ENJOY HIS SUCCESS WITH A SOLO ALBUM THENNNNNNN WOULD COME THE BAND... A LA DE SIMAGRI...

Hollywood... may not have other source of income
most of the guys who were going to be part of the band probably do not have another source of income... BUT ALAN DOES HAVE OTHER WAYS TO MAKE MONEY.. so he really don't care the other guys.. AS LONG HE HAS A WAY TO MAKE MONEY...

IF THAT IS NOT SELFISH.. WHAT THE HECK IS IT?

IT'S ALL ABOUT ALAN!

ti "PROTÉGÉ" hmi lan!!! Cool

kompawoolala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MR ALAN CAVE YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME TO ANSWER THAT POST, YES YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAUSE ZIM NOT EXIST UNTIL THIS DAY, YOUR BIG EGO GOING SOLO. YOU HAVE 3 SOLO ALBUM THE FIRST ONE WAS A SUCESS WITH ZIN BACK IN THE DAY, YOU DON'T HAVE THE NAME THAT YOU HAVE TODAY,YOU NEVER PLAY BY YOURSELF WHEN YOUR FIRST SOLO ALBUM CAME OUT BUT WHEN YOU PUT THE SECOND ONE OUT YOU START PALYING WITH ALAN CAVE AND FRIENDS AN MAKE MONEY TRAVEL ALL OVER WITH YOUR OWN BAND NOT ZIN. YOU ALAN CAVE LOOK FOR OTHER SINGER TO PLAY ZIN GIG IN THE STATE. BUT WHEN THE THIRD ALBUM CAME OUT YOU THINK PEOPLE GOING TO FALLOW YOU THE SAME WAY WHICHN THE THIRD ONE WASN'T A SUCCESS, YOU DOING GUESS APPERANCE WITH OTHER BAND, WHEN ZIN TRYING TO DEAL WITH POLO YOU TRY TO GO BACK IN ZIN, OF COURSE ALEX AND EDDY NOT GOING TO LET YOU DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT. AND NOW YOU BLAME ZIP BECAUSE THE GUY ESPRESS HIS FEELING TOWARD ZIN. ME AND ZIP NEVER GO ON THE SAME DIRECTION, BUT THIS TIME ALAN CAVE ZIP IS 100% RIGHT ABOUT YOU. YOU FOURTH SOLO IS ABOUT TO COME OUT WHEN IT'S OUT I WILL BOYCOTT THIS SOLO PROJECT FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ZIN. ALAN CAVE JUST IMAGINE IF SHOUBOU GOT THE SAME EGO YOU GOT TABOU WON'T BE HERE FOR 40 PLUS YEARS, RICHARD ZENGLEN HAVE SOLO ALBUM OUT NEVER PLAY WITHOUT ZENGLEN, ARLY LARIVIERE PLAY SOLO WITH NU LOOK MUSICIAN. YOU ALAN CAVE SO SELFISH PLAY BY YOURSELF WITH FRIEND NOT WITH ZIN MUSICIAN, SO YOU THINK WANT ALEX AND EDDY GOING TO BABYSEAT YOU OF COURSE THEY HAVE TO SEAT DOWN WITH YOU TO CHANGE THE RULE ABOUT YOU ALAN CAVE AND FRIENDS. I WILL NOT BUYING YOUR NEXT SOLO PROJECT, AND I WILL NOT LET MY FRIEND BUYING THIS PROJECT.

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ALAN CAVE SENDS MESSAGE TO KM MEMBER ABOUT ZIN/HOLLYWOOD Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

ALAN CAVE: "Please tell ZIP to INFORM HIMSELF PROPERLY about the breakup of ZIN before he comments on the subject. I was the one that was keeping ZIN going. Tell him to look at the song titles from the last ZIN cds in terms of the songs that were keeping the group on the map. Also in terms of HOLLYWOOD/BELDJAZ, when HOLLYWOOD asked the group for $400 per gig, I was the one who told him that it was too high, and I was encouraging him to go back to the table to sit down and talk. HOLLYWOOD had an issue with RALPH MENELAS, so I had nothing to do with it. Thank You ZIPGENEL and others."

KM!

eskize'm wi KM
men tchiuuuppppppppssssssssssssss pou ALAN
Evil or Very Mad

ZENGLEN PI RED

cal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alan Cave shame on you Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad you 're not a very good team player you are a selfish man. Alan let me ask you this do you ever think for a second about the family of your teammate when you you were touring with Alan & friends ? When you found the answer i would love to hear it from you.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well...

they say in order to create a legend... some SACRIFICES must be made...

that's true then...

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NAMES, CAREERS that has been thrown away, just FOR THE SAKE OF THE NAME "ALAN CAVE"?

All the zin members must be saying by now... DAMN! WHY DIDN'T WE PROMOTE ZIN AS A BAND, WHY DID WE CREATE THE MONSTER NAMED ALAN?

Just today I was looking at some pics on the board, to see patrick GIGGING with oxygen shows you the mortal effect of the AC factor...

CHACUN POUR SOIT, DIEUT POUR TOUS! Alan is the sole executor of this famous saying... ANPIL NEG TONBE pou alan ka monte.. O WELL...

I WOULD LOVE FOR KM to call ALEX, pou'l mande ki sa li panse nan sa ALAN DEKLARE AN...

IT IS WHAT IT IS.. ALAN IS THE ONE WHO DELIVERED THE FATAL BLOW TO ZIN!! Cool

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not saying everything I just read about Alan Cave is true...I'm not saying they're not either...

Knowing that Alan is an historical monument in Haitian music for so long no one would ever dare questioning Alan's work ethic, integrity or commitment to Zin publically.

What have happened?

What went wrong?

For so long Alan has been one of the elite members of the "HMI UNTOUCHABLES"....

If we had Hall of Fame in the HMI Alan would have owned a seat there......

What has he done to tarnish his image?

Should Alan take into considerations those critics?

That is an interesting post....I'm sure that Alan is reading it day to day.....Let's hope he can answer a few of my questions....Alan is a legend....

Monsieur Alan avant de voir detruire tout ce que tu as construit ann eseye fè damage control.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THAT IS the mistake/error of a lot artists. They think the fact they are popular in a band or solo, therefore, they will remain so for the forseeable future.
PIBLIK LA GEN DE ERE OU FE, OU MET FOU, BAT KO OU, OU PA JANM GEN MENM ESTIM LAN ENCORE
Alan is not the exception. Anpil neg konpran bagay yo fasil jean yo we li a wi
se ou popilarite apparan, but vremen se le ou fe ou dezod, wa we sa lap ba ou
At the end, AC should have been with Zin, concentrationg much of his efforts on the group instead of his SOLI CDS.

passionkompa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ALAN NOU RENMEN W SE VRE MEN FOK VERITE PALE MOUVMAN BON BAGAY LA FE NOU KONPRAN N PI BYEN MOUVMANN DEPA W LAN ZEN

GEN YO REPETISYON LAN SAK OU YO KI MONTRE ANBA ZEL KAT OU

SE PA FOT NOU MEN LAN LAVI PA GEN ANYEN KI RETE KACHE TOUT TAN

ALAN AP JERE ALAN KI MOUN KI KA BA OU TORT?

BUT SI YO KENBE W PA FE RIZEZ Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: