Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NU LOOK: KOMPA MAGAZINE REVEALS 2 SONG TITLES OFF NEW CD!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK: KOMPA MAGAZINE REVEALS 2 SONG TITLES OFF NEW CD!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: NU LOOK: KOMPA MAGAZINE REVEALS 2 SONG TITLES OFF NEW CD! Reply with quote Back to top

NU LOOK maestro ARLY LARIVIERE and I were talking a couple of days ago, and in our search to bring you guys NEWS, we asked him for a name of a song that the fans should look forward to on the upcoming NU LOOK CD. Arly laughed it off nicely and gave us the LALOZ move.

We HALF-playfully told ARLY "PA FE'M AL CHACHE NOM MIZIK YO...pou mwen blayi sou KM non?"...He laughed it off and basically BAN'M DEFI to find ANYTHING on the cd in terms of song titles....because ARLY DI KE MWEN PAP JWEN ANYIN DEYORS A Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MAESTRO ARLY.....KOMPA MAGAZINE WI YO DI'W!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have about 7 song titles off the NU LOOK CD that I can tease you guys with THAT I KNOW ABOUT, but out of respect for maestro ARLY LARIVIERE ...I WILL ONLY DROP 2 SONG TITLES

MAESTRO ARLY...KM RELEVE DEFI A ANKOR! Laughing Laughing Laughing

NU LOOK fans...these are the 2 song titles that caught my attention the most from the list that I have in my hands. 2 SONG TITLES that you guys should look forward to are

"WASN'T MEANT TO BE" & "MANVI PRAN OU"

ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

With the cd dropping soon......NU LOOK FANS and others will be left to ANALYZE those 2 song titles and think about what the stories/meanings are behind them.

What "WASN'T MEANT TO BE"...Is it another one of ARLY's LOVE SONGS set to tear at people's hearts about a failed relationship, or struggle about love...ONLY LIKE ARLY LARIVIERE can do it? Or is it a message song to...... Shocked Shocked

"MANVI PRAN OU" The LADIES I am sure are going to love this song title, especially if it's ARLY sending a message to a female admirer in a song....or maybe it's Pipo singing this, or maybe.....
ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...TI MEDAMES NA DEGAJE NOU ak song title sa. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MAESTRO A BAY KM DEFI pou li jwen 1 song title off the upcoming NU LOOK CD....KOMPA MAGAZINE JWEN 7 TITLE...out of respect...WE ARE REVEALING 2 ......ENJOY!

MAESTRO ARLY.....KOMPA MAGAZINE YO DI'W WI!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We can't wait to listen to the cd like many of the HMI fans are.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

pokann1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gadon KM Defi Osama Ben Laden se pa defi Nulook ki paka leve KM vous avez
BIZNIS LA RELEVE

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KOMPA MAGAZINE YO DI OU, PAPA Smile

Maky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol KM Yo diw wi papa ! epi ke moun yo komanse sote wi laaaaaa aya papa

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

koooooolanget madan bradom Confused

MATURITE NAN KAY LA Cool Cool

A la tinonm FOUYAPOT SE KM Laughing M'pa kwe Arly t'ap ba'w defi pou tout bon, m'plus panse ke misye te vle fe'w travay du Laughing

Anyway...
This is why I say, Arly is probably the best producer and song writer of this Era... MISYEU pa ekri mizik pou timoun middle ak high school selman... misyeu fe mizik pou 3 generation JWENN nan gou jezu...

Titre mizik yo selman anvi fe dega.. "M'ANVI PRAN'W"... in this title, we find a combination of the slick KING COUPE CLOUE and a little bit of Alan cave "RADIYES".. IT'S NOW RAW, but it's not naive neither...

BON.. SE KOUNYE BOUCH MWEN KOUMANSE AP FE SALIVE POU CD SA..

BARTON DANS LA CLASSE! Cool

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM mache anba terre pou li jwen news.

Twop tease.. lage yon avant gout Laughing

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:

tease?

te kwe'w jwenn tease deja? Laughing Laughing

TNIKE JEANRABEL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: NU LOOK: KOMPA MAGAZINE REVEALS 2 SONG TITLES OFF NEW CD Reply with quote Back to top

....KOLERA SA PRAL JETE ANPIL KRETYEN VIVAN...SELMAN PREPARE SERUM ORAL NOU....

Rj production

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM fin tounen CIA pagen moun li jwenn dosye'l Laughing Laughing Laughing

nap tann le album lan soti pou nou bien felisite maes la kom yon bon band leader

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
RICKY wrote:

tease?

te kwe'w jwenn tease deja? Laughing Laughing

Li pa't ase... bis bis Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: