Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Love Him Hate Him; Will they love him again
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Love Him Hate Him; Will they love him again

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chinwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: Love Him Hate Him; Will they love him again Reply with quote Back to top

The same people that was so in love with Gazzman Couleur have become deranged in their mind only because he chose not to do business with Arly anymore. I would not be surprise when Pipo leave Nu Look in the next two years to see Arly and Gazzman reconnect...When that happen, I am wondering would the deranged members club suddenly become sane and love Gazzman again. OR TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK THERE STATE OF MIND WOULD BE...

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chinwa, yon sel bagay ki evident se ke Gazzman is the biggest star on KM and the HMI.
ki lot atis lan biznis la ke yo pale plus de li? Gazzman Kouleu...
Ki atis lan biznis la ki gen plus fanatik? Giraff la wi...
Ki atis lan bisniz ki toujou lan preske tout post sou KM, menm si post la pa gen anyen pou'l we avek li? Gazzman Pierre..
Mwen te sispek Gazzman te big wi, men KM fini pa konvink mwen ke se misye ki pi gwo sipesta lan HMI la..
Kom Gazz la konn di: good news, bad news, still news...
Gade free publisite ke Gazzman ap jwenn shak jou lan site Patrick la...
Gazzman, sispann pran woulib..voye check la pou Patrick... Laughing Laughing

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a la granmounn farouche papa Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah yeah yeah..,. cry me an friggin river... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

SO WHAT? Do I have to sleep with the enemy? Rolling Eyes

Tout ti granmoun delala k'ap ranse yo la...
se menm yo menm ki pat vle wè gazman a l'epoque Gracia t'ap simen la terreur...
se menm ti granmoun sa yo ki te mande anraje sou bò la, lè Gazman te trété Gracia ak Richie de pederas...
se menm ti moun sa yo ane pase poutèt Gazman te di te gen twa gwo djaz nan miami selman t'ap di o wi tet gazman pat bon... (which was a joke)..

BUT jodi an neg yo fè kom si se Gazman ki te bayo batistè, yo chanje koulè tankou se agranman...
pale tchanniz... yo fanatik zenglen, yo pa janm pale de KENNY.. paske kenny poko janm bayo Chadawout ak VIP ticket...

give me a break ak bagay o wi next two years pipo this that nou an...

BANN RAYISAB... OFF COURSE NOU TE RENMEN GAZMAN LE LI TE KONN JWENN BON MIZIK POU'L KALE KÒ'L... kounye an se l'ap grennen... MIZIK YO PA SOU ANYEN.. kote sa moun pa ka di an la?

AL CHÈCHE KEK APLIKASYON NOU FILL NON... se tan n'ap pedi... Cool

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen pa panse ke yo rayi Gazzman le musicien
c plis kite Gazzman kite NuLook la ki pwoblem nan,
so menmkan Gazzman ta jwen yon kompozitè,
kibal pi bon materyel, ki ekri pi bon mizik pou li,
moun ki fashe paske li kite NuLook ap toujou jwen bagay kont atis la..

si w ap li ben bagay kap ekri sou Gazzman yo;
w ka remake se yon dra kritik mizikal li ye,
kan an reyalite c yon bagay pesonel
komsi "N'ap fe'l peye pou sa'l fe'n nan".
So Gazzman mele aviiii ak moun sa yo Wink Wink

ZENGLEN PI RED

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Honestly, I don't think they hate him...they're just mad at him...and supporting Arly Lariviere yo...

But it doesn't matter paske yo pa anpil pase sa lol....

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah yo pap gin chwa
i was mad also @ the beginning but after
seeing disip played for the first time i got
over it quick Laughing Laughing Laughing
gazman will be ok

chinwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only belfam has really answered the question...She stated that " yo pap gin chwa". I do believe that if and when Arly and Gazzman reconnect, those same people kap pale Gazzman mal, se faroucher, li pa gin mizik, album pa bon, li pa kampe sou anyen, etc...they will come to the board and say we know Pipo pat ka fe job la, misye toujou ap kraze group, li mim ak Arly pa konekte...I believe they will love him again, thus they will be cure.
It seems that those people dont want to accept the fact that Couleur has left the Nu Look Building. I dont have anything against Pipo, however I know that he will not be able to coexist with Arly for as long as Gazzman did. Again I have stated: in the next two years look for Gazzman and Arly reuni somewhere near you and Gazzman haters club members will be in the VIP section cheering by none other than...Well you know who...
If they do continue to coexist it will be great for the HMI; Disip vs Nu Look, looking forward to it watching from afar as I sip my Robert Mondavi...It is not that serious !

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't that is it at all...

I think when Gazzy left to create DiSip, people had their expectations very high. They were expecting something EXTRAORDINARY.. and for most, the movement fell under people's expectations. Not to say it was bad. It just wasnt as fulfilling. Therefore I dont think people became deranged because he choses not to do business with Arly anymore. I dont believe that at all. People still were willing to ride w Gazzy and his new chapter. From what I gathered, the hype died out cause expectations were too high and for many, the album was a fumbled pass.

If change were to happen where Pipo departed and Gazzy came back, people will still have love for Gazzy and accept him with open arms. People still got love for him now. I dont think that will change. But do remember, at the end of the day se bon konpa moun vle. It's all in the name of KONPA... its nothing personal...

chinwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I don't that is it at all...

I think when Gazzy left to create DiSip, people had their expectations very high. They were expecting something EXTRAORDINARY.. and for most, the movement fell under people's expectations. Not to say it was bad. It just wasnt as fulfilling. Therefore I dont think people became deranged because he choses not to do business with Arly anymore. I dont believe that at all. People still were willing to ride w Gazzy and his new chapter. From what I gathered, the hype died out cause expectations were too high and for many, the album was a fumbled pass.

If change were to happen where Pipo departed and Gazzy came back, people will still have love for Gazzy and accept him with open arms. People still got love for him now. I dont think that will change. But do remember, at the end of the day se bon konpa moun vle. It's all in the name of KONPA... its nothing personal...
I beg to differ. Some people have made it explicitly personal. It is to the point that it has become ridiculous. To me it is always about music and Arly is the best in this generation when it comes to Kompa. Gazzman to me is the best Kompa ban devan that we have in this generation and this is why the combo was so formidable. Yes Gazzman lost in production but Arly also lost in terms of ban devan...Again I am looking in my crystal ball and I see those two reconnect in the future.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: