KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI "ZAFE YO": OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE CD REVIEW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fanaticsm aside: I truly enjoy this Nou Krezi CD.. We rarely can find a CD we can listen to from start to finish epi fe li repeat anko. The album is definitely dope and I think its definitely good enough to NKrezi to where it needs and should be... I think what I love most about it is the "Lyrical Content" of it. Theres an interesting story line behind each track. I love the entire album.. but I do have a few absolute favorites..

Pres de Toi.. ala yon tet kole track..
Kouzen is my ish! After hearing it live.. Hmmmm dwet sou bouch.. lol
Tanpri Souple..
SPONSO.. Hey Heyyy!! I'd suggest a video for this track ASAP! Its Hilariousss!
Kouri Deye... Women's Anthem!
Haiti.. Thats filled with danceable grooves back to back!

IDK.. mwen mem.. I feel the entire album. David stuck through the storm and finally came out into sunlight.. The album is a score to my ears.. Now its all about getting the CD to the ears of the "masses"...

Good Luck Krezi Team! You guys got this all day!..

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

favorite songs:

tout pres de toi
haiti
tanpri souple
kouri deye
nou krezi
vagabon repanti

Had nou krezi not been released as a single I'm sure it would have been the kick off track. ZAFE YO is not a typical kick off track. But it works.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: