Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DABENZ COMMENTS ON OXYGEN'S $3000 GUITAR BEBETO CLAIM!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DABENZ COMMENTS ON OXYGEN'S $3000 GUITAR BEBETO CLAIM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: DABENZ COMMENTS ON OXYGEN'S $3000 GUITAR BEBETO CLAIM! Reply with quote Back to top

DABENZ had this to say when we asked him about the $3000 OXYGEN GUITAR ISSUE with his guitar player BEBETO.

DABENZ: "This is not the time or way for Gary to try and create news for his band Oxygen. It was at a rehearsal that GARY GAVE THE GUITAR AS A GIFT TO BEBETO. He can't now say that the guitar belongs to Oxygen. I have at least 5 microphones at home before I joined him, and he insisted on giving me a microphone as a gift as well. BEBETO GIN 3 GITA LAKAY LI. Gita Gary bali a se YON GITA DEUXIEME MAIN LI YE. (Lol), so I see no reason for all this. (He laughs). Tell Gary don't worry...SE MINM GITA SA KI PRAL BIEN SONIN SOU PLAK FIDEL LA.

KM!

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gary pral pi fache ak pawol sa. Min kounyea wap pase neg la nan tintin Laughing

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: DABENZ COMMENTS ON OXYGEN'S $3000 GUITAR BEBETO CLAIM! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

DABENZ had this to say when we asked him about the $3000 OXYGEN GUITAR ISSUE with his guitar player BEBETO.

DABENZ: "This is not the time or way for Gary to try and create news for his band Oxygen. It was at a rehearsal that GARY GAVE THE GUITAR AS A GIFT TO BEBETO. He can't now say that the guitar belongs to Oxygen. I have at least 5 microphones at home before I joined him, and he insisted on giving me a microphone as a gift as well. BEBETO GIN 3 GITA LAKAY LI. Gita Gary bali a se YON GITA DEUXIEME MAIN LI YE. (Lol), so I see no reason for all this. (He laughs). Tell Gary don't worry...SE MINM GITA SA KI PRAL BIEN SONIN SOU PLAK FIDEL LA.

KM!

This is the way I see it....If I got a girl from another gentleman and she is wearing the ENGAGEMENT RING that he gave her......I will tell her to return that ROCK and as a respected gentleman I will buy her my own ROCK....So now it's up to Dr Vastey to make the guitarist return the guitar and for the Doc to purchase the guitar that will sound on the FIDEL tracks.....It's like driving the car of an EX my friend...how can you be comfortable driving the car that was purchase by your girlfriend's EX boyfriend....especially if the man is asking for what he gave her...
I have seen many musicians return instruments after they left a band....on the same token there are some who feel that they must keep the instruments as well....but usually neg ki frekan pa kenbe instruman jazz yo kite....gift or no gift...just like an engagement ring...

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dabenz di Gary ke "Se Gres Kochon an Ki Kyit Kochon an", se MENM gita sa ki pra l' soufle Oxygen sou plak Disip lan. Ya remet li APRE...

BALI L'

stallion25

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol li tye gary nan film nan

da benz patner free gary se yon dezod li ye pa okipel kite doc la jere fidel pito paske depi oxy la yonself yo vwayaje, fidel gintan fe canada epi haiti di gary al bwase chodyer mayimoulin an pito la fe pi bien Laughing Laughing Laughing

le monde est gouverne par de tout autres personnages que ne se l'imaginent ceux dont loeil ne plonge pas dans les coulisses

G.I.F.G

GAZZMAN IS FREAKING GREAT HA HAA HA HAA HAA

TNIKE JEANRABEL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GADON PWOBLEM POU GARRY/CHEZ MIREILLE

Ernst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: DABENZ COMMENTS ON OXYGEN'S $3000 GUITAR BEBETO CLAIM! Reply with quote Back to top

Lol, sanble neg yo vole gita vre. Se bon pou Gary tou. Kote ki gen bagay la pou gita $3000.

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon si se yon gita deziem min
sak fe fidel pa remet li Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: