KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2011 "NEWBIE" OF THE YEAR KM AWARD NOMINATIONS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karenay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Karizma

Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 2011 "NEWBIE" OF THE YEAR KM AWARD NOMINATIONS Reply with quote Back to top

Karizma all the way. That's must be the thoughest list for KM to come up with. it's too bad KM can't just put only Karizma. In a deeper thought, it's not good for the HMI when we don't have new bands that make a difference coming out anymore. I miss the 90's so bad.

kompawoolala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NU LOOK SHOULD GET THAT ONE NEW SOUND, NEW FLAVOR, OH SORRY LOL, I MEAN KARIZMA

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Bagay yo pa bon ..Mwen pa
we' Nu-System Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompawoolala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YANVA, NU SYSTEM, NU VICE, NU POZE ABSENT. NU LOOK SELMAN KI PRESENT SA SE CONFIRMATION.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompawoolala wrote:
YANVA, NU SYSTEM, NU VICE, NU POZE ABSENT. NU LOOK SELMAN KI PRESENT SA SE CONFIRMATION.

Ok got you .... but we have Nu-Shah 2 ..but since that was last year i move on .....

yeah i guess Comfimation tout kote' Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChandlerMarthelly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

T-MICKY

yef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Karizma gets my vote. T-Micky has a nice album, but they don't cater enough to the diaspora. Karizma, on the other hand, cater to NYC and they had a promotional stint in the motherland.

-Fabrice Rouzier

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TPO
TPO
TPO
TPO
TPO
TPO

Special mention to ---> T-Micky (anpil talent.. can't wait to heard a NEW SONGS). TPO working so HARD this year => Compas fest & lots of show around. PLUS lots of SONG on youtubes

~Tanunu~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KARIZMA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: