KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

REGINALD CANGE BEHIND SCENES VIDEO AT AMERICA'S GOT TALENT!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: REGINALD CANGE BEHIND SCENES VIDEO AT AMERICA'S GOT TALENT! Reply with quote Back to top

NOTE: "Yes Reginald Cange was in Washington DC with his cousin/PR Evens "FASIL"Rosemond for the Americans got talent season 7. Reginald Cange was on line alone side his cousin Evens at 5:30am on Saturday. the line was very very long it was cold outside 32dg ... reginald cange had a great audition. everyone love his voice , we all we held in a holding room maybe 800pl we was in the back of the room. when reginald pulled out his guita to tune it , and singing a lil some people heard him singing and came over to here better and to see who was this person singing , next thing i knew we had a lot of people around us with their phones out recording reginald playing and singing then i look up i seen the staff from AGT with camera recording reginald.. when ur number was called we went in a room with a group of people that was also going to audition reginald ws the 2nd perosn to go wow he killed it . after the last act went they told us thank u " Reginald Cange can u please stay in the room we have to ask u something", when everyone else exit the room they call him over and ask him if he has other songs ready that he can sing for them. he said yes . they ask him like what he said he has some that he can think of, but some he has not played with the guitar yet.

they said ok and had us wait out side then called us back in 2mins later reginald depoze vocal anko to some new people now ,, they they sent us to got see some next producers after a 5hr wait reginald cange re depoze vocal anko they a next 2hr wait for some more producers , they where very happy with his voice his talent ,, then ask us to come back tomorrow.( they had told everyone else that they will call/email them in 2-3 months .. but they had us back the next day reginald cange was singing to some big time producers of the show, they did interviews, video shots photo shots then told reginald to keep doing wat his doing they will call him real soon..

Last edited by kompamagazine on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

dimitri_007

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kudos to Reginald Cange.

Hope to see you on the show really soon....
Razz

[img][/img]

D K Bess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Plis ke map li bagay la se plis keu-m ap bat for...
MWEN KONTAN ANPIL POU ATIS LA...

XXplosive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

America got talent is not about singing only. American Idol would be a better platform for Reginald Cange

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I heard he did well singing an Air Supply songs as well. Kudos to you bro!!!

Much luck!

D K Bess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
America got talent is not about singing only. American Idol would be a better platform for Reginald Cange

Mwen pa dakor ave-w... Tout koté ou alé bon...
Se on kesyon de FÈ YO WÈ-W... Wink
Li te gendwa pa gen tout attention sa si li té alé nan American IDOL...

XXplosive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

D K Bess wrote:
XXplosive wrote:

Mwen pa dakor ave-w... Tout koté ou alé bon...
Se on kesyon de FÈ YO WÈ-W... Wink
Li te gendwa pa gen tout attention sa si li té alé nan American IDOL...

monche nan sense mwen di sa tou, show sa se pa just rete chante or interprete yon mizik epi fini... Ou we Harmonick ale, mwen pa kwe yo beneficie de anyen ladan. Comme Reginald pa kreye okin lot buzz depi Ti Pouchon an, it's ok but nap suiv kijan experience li pral ye.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:

Kounyea se yon question de X Factor fre'm kap pale dehors a. He should try that one as well.

rocketman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oufffff ! this is some incredible news.. great stuff man.
I must tell you how much I love to hear our artists/musicians get the attention of other people from else where

it's always sound good to me!!

GOOD LUCK MR.REGINALD!!

yef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow!! That's all I have. This guy has talents oozing through his nostrills man!!

-Fabrice Rouzier

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: