Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Eske band/musicians nan HMI lan give back to their community
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Eske band/musicians nan HMI lan give back to their community
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Eske band/musicians nan HMI lan give back to their community Reply with quote Back to top

This was brought to my attention that our haitians musicians pap regle anyen all they do is POLEMIC...epi jazz sa di w li pap jwe ak jazz sa oubyen kraze jazz kreye jazz

In the AMI and also Jamaican's artist always give back to their community most have a foundation to help people in needs.

So many times I hear our musicians ap fe mizik de Haiti pap kraze ayiti pap this and that. Questyon mwen genyen eske gen yon atis oubyen yon jazz ki gen yon foundation or organization pou ede ti moun Haiti or Haiti period.

Nan artist Jaimacan neg yo toujou ap pran initiative to have a big concert and give that money for their country. some also have their own school to help out kids in their country.....and many more

Men tout la jounen they are so quick pou yo ale nan studio pou yo fe mizik pou haiti ke li pap kraze li pap peri

kisa atis Haitian yo fe pou peyi yo??? ........again this is a question I might be wrong eske genyen kife paske mwen pa janm tande pale de sa......

Mwen panse yon jazz tankou T-vice or carimi te ka gen yon organizatyon kite ka influence moun pou donate money and build schools in haiti just to do something different.....kombyen nan jazz yo ki fe yon fund raising just because...yo vle fe yon bagay an haiti

I remember last year in december disip schedule one day was gifts give away to the kids not sure if that ever took place or not....

Kombyen jazz pandan ke yo Haiti in december ki put a smile on a kid face

SN:si gen yon jazz kife sa map di l felisitatyon paske map mande mwen pa konen

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MON CHER SI GENYEN KI FE SA YO PA AMPIL, ET SA KI FEL YO MAP DI YO KOMPLIMAN, BUT PI FO ATIS NOU YO YON SEL BAGAY YO FO LADANL NAN GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITIES SE PITIT A DWAT A GAUCH...
good post
Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ou pa we pagen moun ki di anyen de post lan si mwen tap pale de KLASS VS DISIP yo tap gen ampil opinyon pou yo bay

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DON XTRA

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ KOMPA Great Post Bro Again as you say You don't know if there's a Band Or artist That's Doing that or any of it

Hopefully we can get the answer to that

But also I Believe So many Of Us can Put our Head Together and put something together maybe just maybe then we can get some of the Bands and Artist Involve! in helping or Create Foundation For HAITI

Just an Opinion!

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DON XTRA wrote:
DJ KOMPA Great Post Bro Again as you say You don't know if there's a Band Or artist That's Doing that or any of it

Hopefully we can get the answer to that

But also I Believe So many Of Us can Put our Head Together and put something together maybe just maybe then we can get some of the Bands and Artist Involve! in helping or Create Foundation For HAITI

Just an Opinion!

yes Don the bands need to be a leader for once

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ KOMPA, for sure ou fe plus kob ke anpil lan atis nou, kisa ou bay komunote ya?
Mwen pap pale de groupies yo non... Laughing Laughing

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se pa selman musicians ki "atis".

-Radio-men

-Promoters

-Some Chiens Dyaz

-Zanmi Atis

-Cousins Promoters/Atis

-Producers

-DJs

*TOUT se ATIS

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
DJ KOMPA, for sure ou fe plus kob ke anpil lan atis nou, kisa ou bay komunote ya?
Mwen pap pale de groupies yo non... Laughing Laughing

brother Jayb I only have a 8-5 and a full time student papa mwen kite nivo atis lan Laughing Laughing Laughing

Keeping_It_Real

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Eske band/musicians nan HMI lan give back to their commu Reply with quote Back to top

DJ KOMPA wrote:
This was brought to my attention that our haitians musicians pap regle anyen all they do is POLEMIC...epi jazz sa di w li pap jwe ak jazz sa oubyen kraze jazz kreye jazz

In the AMI and also Jamaican's artist always give back to their community most have a foundation to help people in needs.

So many times I hear our musicians ap fe mizik de Haiti pap kraze ayiti pap this and that. Questyon mwen genyen eske gen yon atis oubyen yon jazz ki gen yon foundation or organization pou ede ti moun Haiti or Haiti period.

Nan artist Jaimacan neg yo toujou ap pran initiative to have a big concert and give that money for their country. some also have their own school to help out kids in their country.....and many more

Men tout la jounen they are so quick pou yo ale nan studio pou yo fe mizik pou haiti ke li pap kraze li pap peri

kisa atis Haitian yo fe pou peyi yo??? ........again this is a question I might be wrong eske genyen kife paske mwen pa janm tande pale de sa......

Mwen panse yon jazz tankou T-vice or carimi te ka gen yon organizatyon kite ka influence moun pou donate money and build schools in haiti just to do something different.....kombyen nan jazz yo ki fe yon fund raising just because...yo vle fe yon bagay an haiti

I remember last year in december disip schedule one day was gifts give away to the kids not sure if that ever took place or not....

Personally i don't even consider the HMI a Business. Neg yo ap voye monte. Only a select few are making money. a very small circle. And they want the HMI to remain as it is because if it changes they will stop making money.

The HMI doesn't need a make over The HMI needs surgery. When you say that they are quick to jump on your neck to crucify you. When all you want is for your people to be doing GOOD! because you love'em.

The other day i went to an event in Manhattan. 90% white people. At some point the DJ played TABOU COMBO. everyone got up and started dancing. There was this lady next to me, i asked her does she know what type of song it is. She said Island music. LOL. she told me how she enjoys it. It's vacation music to her.

before giving back to the community we need to make money. Alan Cave should've had his own cologne deal already. Even Romeo from Aventura crossed over.

We need more channels, more avenues to broadcast our culture.
Panama is a country that loves KOMPA. Parts of Africa. South America. Brazil. We need a different Target Market. We need to think BIG and get things done

Record Labels, A&Rs, Stylists (them kompa dudes have no fashion sense), PRs, Publicists, Lawyers, booking Agents, Songwriters...Everyone should have a task. Division of labor.

Damily1988

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Eske band/musicians nan HMI lan give back to their commu Reply with quote Back to top

Keeping_It_Real wrote:
DJ KOMPA wrote:

Personally i don't even consider the HMI a Business. Neg yo ap voye monte. Only a select few are making money. a very small circle. And they want the HMI to remain as it is because if it changes they will stop making money.

The HMI doesn't need a make over The HMI needs surgery. When you say that they are quick to jump on your neck to crucify you. When all you want is for your people to be doing GOOD! because you love'em.

The other day i went to an event in Manhattan. 90% white people. At some point the DJ played TABOU COMBO. everyone got up and started dancing. There was this lady next to me, i asked her does she know what type of song it is. She said Island music. LOL. she told me how she enjoys it. It's vacation music to her.

before giving back to the community we need to make money. Alan Cave should've had his own cologne deal already. Even Romeo from Aventura crossed over.

We need more channels, more avenues to broadcast our culture.
Panama is a country that loves KOMPA. Parts of Africa. South America. Brazil. We need a different Target Market. We need to think BIG and get things done

Record Labels, A&Rs, Stylists (them kompa dudes have no fashion sense), PRs, Publicists, Lawyers, booking Agents, Songwriters...Everyone should have a task. Division of labor.

[size=18]I second you bro..HMI lan pa yon biznis menm sel sa yo vle ke gen top 5 .Carimi,Tvice,Nulook,Djakout epi res yo kap fe ti lajan pou yo manje pou weekdays yo epi yo pap backup anyen ni ankouraje anyen.paske si yo fe sa lajan manje yo ap nan cho.Si se pat gras a Digicel kote nou tap konn Enock jodi an ak Sebastien.e se pou we ke gwo mesye yo ki nan sekte mizikal lan pa janm mete okenn aktivite kiltirel sou pye besides jwen bal yo..anyways pale anpil lan pap regle anyen..Tankou Mc D te di lotjou ,jenn gason pa al chita gaspiye 5-10 ans vi nou nan jazz ak neg yo al fe 2-3 ans pran yon associate ou yon bachelor pito..
[/size]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: