Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - GARY'S REACTION TO HOLLYWOOD RUMORS CONCERNING..............
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GARY'S REACTION TO HOLLYWOOD RUMORS CONCERNING..............

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: GARY'S REACTION TO HOLLYWOOD RUMORS CONCERNING.............. Reply with quote Back to top

We dropped the HOLLYWOOD to KLASS rumors on GARY (rumored to be close to being KLASS' business investor if not already)....GARY PRAN SEZISMAN...OBLIJE MANDE'M SA OU DI LA PATCHOUKO? Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing before telling me that he was in a meeting and that he would call me back.

2 hours later he calls me back and says HE IS NOT AWARE OF ANY SUCH THING.

NAP SUIV to see if GARY was telling KM the truth, or if he was givig us a LALOZ SPECIAL.

KM!

DJ Normal1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

laloz se rans lap ba w tout koule yo tou wi HMI sa a si w pa leve bone nan kabann ou bone ou pap konsa ki ladann non gary ou grenn lay sou hollywood fre m

bkzone

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FROM ME TO HOLLYWOOD

I HOPE ITS TRUE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN

THIS GUY IS VERY GOOD

AND RITCHIE RIGHT NOW NEED NOT WANT

NEED A (UPS) MAN HOLLY TO DELIVER,

U COULD BE A GOOD WRITER BUT U NEED TO KNO

HOW TO PERFORM AND SING THE SONG..

HOLLY BLOOD HOPE THIS COULD BE YOUR BIG BREAK AYA

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: