Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KARIZMA ROCKED BY MUSICAL LEADER RESIGNATION (ROODY TALKS)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KARIZMA ROCKED BY MUSICAL LEADER RESIGNATION (ROODY TALKS)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: KARIZMA ROCKED BY MUSICAL LEADER RESIGNATION (ROODY TALKS) Reply with quote Back to top

ROODY: "Greetings Pat,

I want to inform you, the whole KM board, and to the public that I, Roody Delpe, will no longer be a part of the Karizma band. I joined Karizma to help them with what I learned in my past experiences, build team work, and for its business opportunity. Unfortunately, due to conflicts beyond my control; I have made this decision to resign Wednesday August 22, 2012.

Truthfully, in my time with Karizma, I have gained a genuine friendship with members of the band and I am willing to help Karizma in any possible way in the near future. I, sincerely, wish the whole Karizma team much success and hope that they can continue their path towards the top.

We asked ROODY to elaborate and this is what he told us

ROODY: I left because they the direction that KARIZMA and management was going, was NOT the way that I saw things. SE YON MOUVMAN ZANMI KAP REGLE AND NOT BUSINESS. I am not sure they know what they are doing with the band. Also there are 2 members in the band EMERY and JAY R that NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING TO THE MANAGER RENE about. If I make a fair critic about either one of those two, SE KOMSI 2 KON'N LEVE NAN TET RENE.

In terms of the tour in Haiti, I told them NOT to go. Rene went against me with that because he decided to take the advice of EMERY telling him AN NOU AL FLANIN NAN PEYI A. This is business and not a thing to play with. I told him that all the money that he is spending to go to Haiti could be saved to make music videos for the band. JAZ LA PA PARE POU AL HAITI. Also I have much more experience than everyone in the band, but I feel that I do not get enough credit or spotlight to highlight my talent in the band. A lot of people did not even know that I lost the maestro position because manager RENE is actually the one who is telling us the band what songs to play. That is unheard of.

I have my interpretation of Kreyol La's CHERI'M GERI that everyone knows gets people on the dance floor when KARIZMA plays, but for whatever reason we did not even play it. I just don't like the direction that the group is going. ELEV PA JANM DIRIJE PWOFESSEUR. TI MESSIEUR KARIZMA YO...SE ELEV MWEN YO YE."

When we asked ROODY if there was any chance that he and KARIZMA could work things out, he told me "Rene can offer me 1 million dollars...I will NOT return to the band. I had already made up my mind since the Haiti tour, and now with some texts that he is sending me TODAY, it just reassured to me that he is the person who I always thought he was."

Keyboardist KARIZMA a di Kompa Magazine ke li pa nan jaz la anko. Li kite paske direction ke jaz la te vle pran an...li pa mache nan minm ligne avek sa.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW .. Mwen sezi ...

anyway brother ...keep doing your thing .. you are truly
a good talent ..depi le' ou te lan System

Wow again pa'm lan .. wa ban'm on call bro Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pran kouraj Roody, tout tan tet poko koupe li espere met chapo, w pa konnen kote dlo pase pou'l antre nan joumou, nan mache mezire soulye petet yon lè wa jwenn grenn soulye pa'w la.sa ki pi bon pou Roody te fè se te kite Manager Maestro Rene ak nom Karizma li-a, regwoupe tout mizisyen ki vle yo sou yon lot nom tankou (Karizmatik).si'w pa konprann mwen al mande DABENZ kouman yo bay koudeta.

Last edited by kompa'npiwo on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Pikglas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

smh

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa vle di neg yo pat menm al wè fanmi yo, ni yon media tour,se just al nan femel ki te enterese yo

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FoFo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: KARIZMA ROCKED BY MUSICAL LEADER RESIGNATION (ROODY TALK Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Rene went against me with that because he decided to take the advice of EMERY telling him AN NOU AL FLANIN NAN PEYI A.....AL TCHEKE TI MEDAMES.

I guess we know how one tour went! Laughing Laughing

Good luck to all parties! Hopefully Karizma pas fini tankou Tempo

FoFo #1♥

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: KARIZMA ROCKED BY MUSICAL LEADER RESIGNATION (ROODY TALK Reply with quote Back to top

FoFo wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
Rene went against me with that because he decided to take the advice of EMERY telling him AN NOU AL FLANIN NAN PEYI A.....AL TCHEKE TI MEDAMES.

I guess we know how one tour went! Laughing Laughing

Good luck to all parties! Hopefully Karizma pas fini tankou Tempo

Retire' bouch ou sou ti djazz la souple pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kryssou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sad story.. An2k, good luck to both parties!

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Roody brother pa m you are very talented.

I knew that was coming.

Good luck to Karizma paske bagay yo pral mele nan mains yo.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry your journey with Karizma ended this way. If what you are saying is true than Karizma has a lot of maturing to do and they will have a rough road ahead if someone on their mgmt team doesn't have good business sense.

I honestly wish both sides the best of luck going forward.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: