Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - MIKABEN "AYITI SE" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO (WATCH)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MIKABEN "AYITI SE" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO (WATCH)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: MIKABEN "AYITI SE" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO (WATCH) Reply with quote Back to top

Click on the link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8NsKdgwfcs

KM!

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I like it for the simple fact that it describes the true reality of the country.... Good and bad. I just dont get the scene 0f the pregnant woman.

Big question though... Are the lyrics by MikaBen or Lionel? Because both the lyrics and melody have Lionel Benjamen written all over them.

And how would KonBeat be issueless when Mika is so focused on his solo career?

Good stuff.

RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

tripplej19

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is nice song, The song is very inspirational. Mika is a good producer and talented song writer. The song is simply amazing, the video is simple, nice, and well cheographed. This song can also be sad at times when you hearing certain lyrics because it takes you back to your root.

I wish Mika & Olivier put their differences aside and put this album out. I have a feeling that band along can do some damages in the HMI.

I like it, good job guys.

Da Partnerz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Video dekri Ayiti tankou se yon tablo. Bobori, I think that he uses the woman as Haiti, how she beautiful despite all the suffering, all the stuffs that she( the country) is going though she's still beautiful or it can simply uses her pregnancy as the rebirth of Haiti( a new Era) but that's me. I just hope that Pat ask him the question about the concept behind having a pregnant woman in the video. It's nice video that taks me back when I was growing up in Croix-Des-Bouquets how beautiful it was. But sanble pa gen papillon ankor vre en Ayiti paske jan mwen ke video pran tout detay la mwen pa we yon papiyon menm. Nice job kon'Beat crew!!

Davidvice2k

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel video

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BoBoRi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Da Partnerz wrote:
Video dekri Ayiti tankou se yon tablo. Bobori, I think that he uses the woman as Haiti, how she beautiful despite all the suffering, all the stuffs that she( the country) is going though she's still beautiful or it can simply uses her pregnancy as the rebirth of Haiti( a new Era) but that's me. I just hope that Pat ask him the question about the concept behind having a pregnant woman in the video. It's nice video that taks me back when I was growing up in Croix-Des-Bouquets how beautiful it was. But sanble pa gen papillon ankor vre en Ayiti paske jan mwen ke video pran tout detay la mwen pa we yon papiyon menm. Nice job kon'Beat crew!!

I was guessing the same thing for a minute... But I said to myself as simple as the video is that part wouldnt be simple enough for average people to understand. I still wanna know who wrote the lyrics.
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOUT SA YO SE BEL PAWOL LE WAP FILE YON FANM, KOU BON BWA MARE TOUT NEG JETE YO. "ANTOUKA MWEN RENMEN SA-A BON BAGAY MIKA KENBE LA"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
b-ray

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BEL BAGAY, VIDEO NORMAL, TEXTE NORMAL SE SA YO RELE OU TANDE WAP GADE A

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love it ...just wonderful

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neglky1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Da Partnerz wrote:

Well said my friend, and thats what I got from the pregnat woman too. This video and song gave me goosebumps I love it

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: