KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK FANS....POZE SAYS DREAM PROMO C.E.O (SEE WHY)!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: NU LOOK FANS....POZE SAYS DREAM PROMO C.E.O (SEE WHY)! Reply with quote Back to top

FANATIK NU LOOK....NOU MET POZE....according to DREAM PROMO and ARLY & FRIENDS manager/representative H.J.

H.J OF DREAM PROMO: "What some people don't understand is that Ia m branding the ARLY LARIVIERE name which benefits NU LOOK more in the long run. I already have 2 BILLBOARDS of ARLY up and running, and I have another 10 that I am about to put up to solidify the brand even more. It only helps out NU LOOK in the long run."

KM!

belfam

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am for branding the lariviere name
but you need to work w him on his lateness leadership and arrogance
fame Finn pran Tet malere a
He needs to clean up his image asap in other for the brand to work
good luck!!!!!

joudre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se pa NL fan pou Hugline di poze an non.. Se "ALL OF A SUDDEN" fanatik Pipo yo pou di sa..

Ou pa we yo gen tan ap layite yo la pale de "lateness".. Pandan ke pos la se de yon lot bagay lap pale?

Mr FRED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

belfam wrote:
good luck!!!!!

Si earthquake la ak detracteur mal parlan yo pat ale ak imaj maestro apre janvier 2010, se pa ti parol anpil raz ki ka sal imaj li. Neg sa se on gro leader ki travay du pou sa li ap recolte lar.
Si nou bien gade, apre tout manevre on seri de musicien, media, promote, rouliber fe pou kraze'l tout au au contraire se monte maestro a monte pi ro chak jou
pa inkiete nou pou maestro a, se konia li gin imaj, billboard fe kinkin, li fink komanse monte.

lakay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr FRED wrote:
belfam wrote:
good luck!!!!!

Si earthquake la ak detracteur mal parlan yo pat ale ak imaj maestro apre janvier 2010, se pa ti parol anpil raz ki ka sal imaj li. Neg sa se on gro leader ki travay du pou sa li ap recolte lar.
Si nou bien gade, apre tout manevre on seri de musicien, media, promote, rouliber fe pou kraze'l tout au au contraire se monte maestro a monte pi ro chak jou
pa inkiete nou pou maestro a, se konia li gin imaj, billboard fe kinkin, li fink komanse monte.

Mr Fred, gin yon proverb ki dit: "Le chien aboie la caravane passe"

u-safe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A very unstable brand, I’m sure a lot of people can agree to that. Someone just mentioned on this thread the word “Arrogant “and that’s exactly what it is. I just feel sorry for the musicians who are going to follow Arly. In the middle of the busiest season of the year, he sent a lot of musicians home broke to their family because of his personal feelings. Since he wanted to be the lead singer of Nu-Look he should have simply terminate the deal he had with Pipo and continue his tour. This band is a combination of fathers and uncles, and husbands. What do you expect them to do? Oh I guess wait for sipesta Arly to make up his mind. No sir it does not work like that. Arly and friends? I wonder who are the fools whose going to watch Arly stake up $2,500.00 per gig and while Arly hand to them $150.00 each to go home.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Men bon Branding tande.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNYEWUHifdM

owen1055

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am a huge huge fan of ARLY but I really hope he does not break up NL.

Maky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bagay Nu Look Sa mwen Bay poze a sou li its a whatever

Kryssou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

C pa jwet branding lol

NuLook's days seem to be counted Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: