Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - WHOSE STOCK WENT UP OR DOWN AMONG YOUR HMI BANDS/STARS?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHOSE STOCK WENT UP OR DOWN AMONG YOUR HMI BANDS/STARS?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: WHOSE STOCK WENT UP OR DOWN AMONG YOUR HMI BANDS/STARS? Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a list...Tell us in your opinion if AS OF RIGHT NOW their stock went UP or DOWN compared to 1 year ago in the HMI. You can also add a reason for your opinion right after the band/artist you choose to talk about.

You don't have to answer them all in one shot...as you can always come back later to discuss others that you did not get the chance to talk about.

*CARIMI

*DJAKOUT#1

*NU LOOK

*T-VICE

*ZENGLEN

*KLASS

*ARLY LARIVIERE

*KREYOL LA

*DISIP

*GABEL

*MIKABEN

*JBEATZ

*HARMONIK

*GAZZMAN

*T-MICKY

*SHABBA

*OLIVIER DURET

*JPERRY

*ROODY DELPE

*ALAN CAVE

*TEAM LOBEY

KM!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: WHOSE STOCK WENT UP OR DOWN AMONG YOUR HMI BANDS/STARS? Reply with quote Back to top

*CARIMI-----------same

*DJAKOUT#1----------------down but after okap they will be back up

*NU LOOK-------------down, too much drama
*T-VICE----------same, needs new stuff

*ZENGLEN-----way up #REZILTA

*KLASS-------down

*ARLY LARIVIERE---not sure

*KREYOL LA---------same

*DISIP------down needs new material

*GABEL---------------up up up in gr8 demands

*MIKABEN----------same

*JBEATZ--------------up in demand

*HARMONIK-----------slighty up (gr8 single)

*GAZZMAN----down needs an album asap

*T-MICKY---no comment

*SHABBA----------up up up, good album, gr8 kanaval performance

*OLIVIER DURET-------down, needs a home Tvice maybe ?

*JPERRY----not sure

*ROODY DELPE -----same

*ALAN CAVE----------same

*TEAM LOBEY up kanaval okap was a boost

kote Krezi nan list sa ?[/i][/color][/size] Very Happy
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Ernst

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: WHOSE STOCK WENT UP OR DOWN AMONG YOUR HMI BANDS/STARS? Reply with quote Back to top

Where is Septen & Anbyans? Speaking 2 a few people in Haiti, these 2 bands r part of the conversation deep now. I think Djakout got a big push after their canival's performances. NL/Arly drops down very fast.

Ernst

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: WHOSE STOCK WENT UP OR DOWN AMONG YOUR HMI BANDS/STARS? Reply with quote Back to top

Kite moun an repo yo ak bagay Krezi sa. Musikalman parlant bel jazz men Band nan pap bouge. Just let it go bro.

belfam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zenglen
Gabel
Kreyolla
Jperry
Harmonik
Olivier l
Klass
Shabba
Gazzman
Anbyans ak septan ta sipoze man list la
Stock sa yo monte
Res yo desann

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: WHOSE STOCK WENT UP OR DOWN AMONG YOUR HMI BANDS/STARS? Reply with quote Back to top

You don't have to answer them all in one shot...as you can always come back later to discuss others that you did not get the chance to talk about.

*CARIMI---- Sliggly down. They need new materials.

*DJAKOUT#1---- I'd say down but after kanaval they picked up some steam but compared to last year their stock went down.

*NU LOOK---- Down

*T-VICE----- Down. Just like Carimi they need some new materials.

*ZENGLEN---- Zenglen's stopck is up but after a great album I was expecting their stock to hit higher but they still have time. But with all the other bands about to drop their albums they better hurry up.

*KLASS---- KLASS wasn't here a year ago, but compared to when they just started their stock went down.

*ARLY LARIVIERE---- Funny that NuLook's stock went down and Arly's remain the same.

*KREYOL LA---- Same as a year ago. Their album is still doing it.

*DISIP---- Disip's stock has been going down since they dropped their album.

*GABEL---- Their stock is up, but I think it has reached its peak until next album.

*MIKABEN---- Stock neg sa gen kektan li pa janm go up despites all the singles he dropped.

*JBEATZ---- Stock went up a little bit. I mean started from the bottom there's nowhere else to go but up lol.

*HARMONIK---- Like a rollocoster, their stock is up and down. Was down for awhile, but right after they dropped their single MwenBouke it went up. They gonna need a nice album to keep it up.

*GAZZMAN---- Gazzman is Disip, Disip is Gazzman. Down

*T-MICKY---- Hmm this one is very difficult cause people don't know if it's demand or connections. But they have been playing everywhere so I have to say up.

*SHABBA---- All time high, but funny misye kite djakout ate a epi li up

*OLIVIER DURET---- It's about to be up as soon as he re-joins T-vice.

*JPERRY---- Up, he's still doing his thing.

*ROODY DELPE---- Up! This guy is more popular now than when he was in a band.

*ALAN CAVE----- Remain the same, but if I were in the business of investing in HMI I would buy Alan's stock cuz we all know it's about to go UP!!!!!

*TEAM LOBEY---- Up since kanaval.

Neglky1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'LL KEEP THIS SIMPLE. ALL OF THESE BANDS STOCK STOCK STAYED THE SAME EXCEPT FOR 2: GABEL UP, NU LOOK DOWN

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tout biznis la down...
mwen te panse ke apres knaval la jazz yo tap komanse lague single pou bay biznis la jaret men tout jazz ap fe dyole yo lan studio, CD preske pare men youn pa vle mete yon mizik deyo...
mank de konfidans wi...
mwen bouke ak radott sa yo....

mwen sispek anpil ladan yo pral di se apres knaval kap fet lan fin juillet ke yap lague...
same bs, every year....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: