Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - RALPH CONDE OFFICIALLY RESIGNS FROM NU LOOK!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RALPH CONDE OFFICIALLY RESIGNS FROM NU LOOK!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: RALPH CONDE OFFICIALLY RESIGNS FROM NU LOOK! Reply with quote Back to top

Read RALPH CONDE's RESIGNATION LETTER
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=41311

RALPH CONDE has OFFICIALLY given his resignation to NU LOOK. The letter of resignation according to the artist, went out at 2 AM..giving them the courtesy before he announced it to the media.

RALPH CONDE has spoken to KM and CONFIRMED that he is No longer part of NU LOOK.

RALPH also told KM that he will go on tour in Paris with ZENGLEN, and that also after the Paris tour, he will be playing with ZENGLEN upon their return to the U.S

KM!

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RALPH also told KM that he will go on tour in Paris with ZENGLEN, and that also after the Paris tour, he will be playing with ZENGLEN upon their return to the U.S

KM!

~Tanunu~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW!!!

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will he be in Montreal this weekend??

DON XTRA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW WOW!! I Don't know what else to say!!

Good Luck To All on Both Sides!!

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Map tan Joudre a tout akolik li yo vin swete atis la good luck

Aya

RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

JMacWall

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Ralph Departurrr Reply with quote Back to top

Good News for music in general. It's pretty sad to hear a band like NULOOK cannot hold on to a talented guitarist like Ralph. I guess ARLY is tired of the different kind of critics he receives on a weekly basis from left and right which should never affect him in a sense. I disagree with him in quite a few ,but i have mad respect for what he's done, no doubt. One thing that catches my attention is the will to succeed that's missing among them musicians in our HMI. I wonder what the HMI would be like if If they were making millions? I think NULOOK deserves more than dying out because of the uncertainties around the HMI. The fans gotta continuously voicing their opinion to let Arly and Co. know how they feel about the band. To me, it's for the love of the HMI they're doing it no to destroy it. Once again, Good Luck Ralph.The music that's in your blood will never die Bro!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know what is Nu look plans, but if Ralph feels like Zenglen is the best choice for him then so be it, hopefully both parties can remain friends...
on the same token RC welcome to the University, as you are already a great teacher, you can only bring positive vibes in that group.
ti siwo cheri you will have a great mentor in Ralph Conde.
ZENGLEN stock keeps climbing....
i can't wait to see my band on the 16th next month
Very Happy
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

joudre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BoBoRi wrote:
Map tan Joudre a tout akolik li yo vin swete atis la good luck

Aya

Patizan poukisa ou fokis sou fanatik NL konsa boss?

Sanble se nan lakou pletil ou te leve boss?

Gad kouman yon bezwen negativite pou'l fonksyone?

belfam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well well well hhhhmmm
only you know what is good for you
Then good luck to you
Zenglen done acquire on of the best
And I love it!!!!'
I wonder what prompt this sudden change
Nl pran on lot gro kou anko damn!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: